Anybody Using A Kabuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
I ordered some of these coils today, I've heard good things and we've been considering using them in the Kabuki... should have our double blind taste testing completed within about two weeks, there will be lots of data to compile.

Zen, do keep us posted. We decided to delay on the ordering at this point. We're both interested tho, and would like more user feedback.
Also really interested to hear how these work although I am very happy with current aspires (and of course will depend on if they will ship to the UK and the cost)

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Zen, do keep us posted. We decided to delay on the ordering at this point. We're both interested tho, and would like more user feedback.
I bought enough to get a good sampling of the Quality Control, we'll test the heck out of them.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
One thing that concerned me about them, when purchasing guy was on the phone with them, is that they only had about 4800 in stock, which isn't even enough for a single order for my production runs... I hope they are producing them fast enough.
If anyone could help them in that area Zen, it would be you.

vape On Brother, vape On!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPLongo22

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Ummm, that's a pretty strange looking lure you got there:?: What;cha tryin' to catch? :w00t::laugh:

Catch and Release.

Just trying to give ProVape some ideas.

PV/Pocket Fisherman would be a big seller.

That and the Zen's~ raygun reminded me of the PF.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Catch and Release.

Just trying to give ProVape some ideas.

PV/Pocket Fisherman would be a big seller.

That and the Zen's~ raygun reminded me of the PM.
And don't forget...

Set It, and Forget It!!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
0ecf4b529c250bcf45a4925b40f182e5.jpg

743cac4fe67c5610c2f8644f401d3476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
Little off topic but a question about the Geisha (which includes a Kabuki tank right?) Does anyone have any experience on performance? The geisha is a mech mod right (3.6 out), how does it deal with the 2.0 coils?

I dont personally own the Geisha Mod but.....Its a 18350 tube with a Z2-Kabuki and Z2 switch. I have vaped the hell out of Z2-Kabuki on 650 and 490 tubes with a 1.6/1.8 coils with no issues. You do have to get the feel for when to change out batteries. Using the Zcarto tank i usually would notice a huge difference around 3.7volts but on the Kabuki its been 3.5 volts and even 3.3 and i dont like to take my batteries that low.

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Little off topic but a question about the Geisha (which includes a Kabuki tank right?) Does anyone have any experience on performance? The geisha is a mech mod right (3.6 out), how does it deal with the 2.0 coils?
I got a Geisha when they were first released and love it, it's a spectacular vape for me. I vape mainly menthol's and use the 1.6ohm coils and hit's just perfect. Right now, I'm vaping ZFO Reserve - Black Ice on a battery that I put in it yesterday afternoon so battery life is better than I expected (ymmv)...

meleemark

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto
I dont personally own the Geisha Mod but.....Its a 18350 tube with a Z2-Kabuki and Z2 switch. I have vaped the hell out of Z2-Kabuki on 650 and 490 tubes with a 1.6/1.8 coils with no issues. You do have to get the feel for when to change out batteries. Using the Zcarto tank i usually would notice a huge difference around 3.7volts but on the Kabuki its been 3.5 volts and even 3.3 and i dont like to take my batteries that low.

I got a Geisha when they were first released and love it, it's a spectacular vape for me. I vape mainly menthol's and use the 1.6ohm coils and hit's just perfect. Right now, I'm vaping ZFO Reserve - Black Ice on a battery that I put in it yesterday afternoon so battery life is better than I expected (ymmv)...

Thanks guys.

k2zs, does the battery last a whole tank?

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
Gin, I may be making a trip down in the next week of so. If I do go, I'll get in touch and can pick some up for you if you'd like. Save ya a drive perhaps.

I appreciate the thought but with the Provape Radius coming out and ZFO being a Provari Dealer. I will have to make the trip.:)

The Geisha comes in 18350 but you can buy 650/490 tubes in the same finish if you like the look and want more run time.

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread