Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppercustomz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2012
NC Coast
www.numbejuice.com
It's like pluid. You have to give it a tank full to let the black licorice fade away and get the true flavor from the juice.
Just ordered the 120ml bottle, looking forward to the tropical flavor...I myself don't get black licorice from pluid either, well not anymore seeing I vape pluid 95% of the time...should be good change of pace for me

cmacclel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Boston
Just ordered the 120ml bottle, looking forward to the tropical flavor...I myself don't get black licorice from pluid either, well not anymore seeing I vape pluid 95% of the time...should be good change of pace for me

You don't get black licorice from Pluid........Hmm...... I bought all his flavors off the forum and they are just not for me. I had about 10 people try the pluid and all they tasted was super strong black licorice that lingered in your mouth after only one vape for a half hour :)

cmacclel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Boston
Okay after seeing Grenada at the top of the best seller list for the last couple months at Elevated Vaping I decided to add a bottle to my order. I received it yesterday along with a few other juices but think this bottle is bad! I use a SS mesh wick dripper to test taste all my new flavors and with Grenada I put a couple drops on the coil and vaped it and it tasted pretty much like I was expecting with a strong anise flavor. The next pull tasted like a burnt / dry hit so I added a little more juice to the wick and again it tasted like a gross dry hit with no vapor which left me scratching my head as the wick was 100% wet. I then figured maybe Grenada did not like SS wicks so I filled a Protank up and was getting the same nasty burnt flavor with ZERO VAPOR. Then looking into the bottle I see there is like oily blobs in the bottle which will not mix with the the other liquid.

Cwinnes

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Cali
Okay after seeing Grenada at the top of the best seller list for the last couple months at Elevated Vaping I decided to add a bottle to my order. I received it yesterday along with a few other juices but think this bottle is bad! I use a SS mesh wick dripper to test taste all my new flavors and with Grenada I put a couple drops on the coil and vaped it and it tasted pretty much like I was expecting with a strong anise flavor. The next pull tasted like a burnt / dry hit so I added a little more juice to the wick and again it tasted like a gross dry hit with no vapor which left me scratching my head as the wick was 100% wet. I then figured maybe Grenada did not like SS wicks so I filled a Protank up and was getting the same nasty burnt flavor with ZERO VAPOR. Then looking into the bottle I see there is like oily blobs in the bottle which will not mix with the the other liquid.

The oily blob is the Anise Oil and it will separate from the liquid just like Pluid and every other Anise flavored liquid. You want to shake the bottle until it becomes cloudy. Be sure to not let the juice sit in a tank for a long period of time because it will separate in the tank. I prefer to do half tanks or drip it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread