• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone buy products from "FastTech" (often endorsed by ........'s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Got my VAMO v2 in today, w/ the NCR18650PD's, and I'm happy so far! Really woke up my micro coiled Phoenix v4 rda (2.4 ohm), and finally rocking the Ecto Cooler and Solar Flare!

Gotta charge up the other battery tonight, and run this thing exclusively tomorrow at work. Time to get the RSST up and running tonight also.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Don't buy things from fast tech, unless you want to buy items that are falsely marketed as the real thing. They are NOT the real products. If you buy one, when you get it, you will notice the logo is not correct, among other things. The same thing with Kamry products, they released a statement saying fast tech is selling fake versions of their things too.

The guy that runs Vapor Joe's blog is a Fast Tech employee. He is lieing to you all, telling you that they are real, because this is his job! He gets paid to lie to you.

The Sigelei mods, and clone mods other companies sell are different than this. Fast Tech clones the cloners, and vapor joe's blog lies to you telling you that the items are real, makes up a big story, just so that he gets 2% of every purchase you make on his blog, on top of what fast tech pays him.

Please don't spread misinformation and outright false things on the site. We have enough issues with the ANTZ crowd without vapers themselves contributing to the mix.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
J
ETBeam I4 PRO US Plug 4-Channel Li-Ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd Intelligent Battery Charger (Enhanced Version)

SKU 1358713

Newer version of the famous Nitecore i4, $20.65 JETBeam I4 PRO US Plug 4-Channel Li-Ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd Intelligent Battery Charger (Enhanced Version) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

A review and post from candlepowerforums of the Jetbeam i4 pro, (V3 i4)
Jetbeam i4 PRO Intellicharger Review: Current/Voltage Comparisons for Li-ion & NiMH

Seems Jetbeam and Sysmax have split up, Jetbeam i4 pro is a new version. Amazon sells it, and the V2 version we all know, could check reviews on Amazon as well as the one linked above.

Last edited:

Hullywood

Jul 22, 2013
Gothenburg
I bought 4 Vivi Nova clone tanks last month and only 2 worked and now none work. But apart from that I've had good experiences with them and shipping to Sweden is around 10-14 days which is ok given the price and free shipping! I actually got a Sentinel clone in brass and Vamo v3 SS waiting to be picked up today from post office! .::Excited::.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well I'm on order no.7 from FT now. Just waiting for it to arrive in the next day or two.
Decided to try out the x9 protank this time, will probably re-wick with cotton, the way I do with my Evods from FT.
Probably put in order no.8 tomorrow, I'm trying out different juices from them at the moment. 5 out of the 7 juices I've had so far have all been great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread