Status
Not open for further replies.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
Its also funny when I do the caffeine analogy because I when I ask them if they could give up coffee or tea, they always say "of course I could". My next question is "then why don't you?". They follow up by saying they enjoy coffee or tea or energy drinks. So I follow in turn by saying that I enjoy vaping. "THATS BECAUSE YOU'RE ADDICTED AND NICOTINE IS BAD FOR YOU !"

/facepalm

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

People r ignorant. Ya I heard people say I traded one crutch for another as they sip coffee or energy drinks......I don't let it get under my skin anymore cuz I don't care what they think....

THIS. Even when I smoked actual cigarettes and had to catch BS from people who woke up EVERY single morning and chugged a 32oz of Mountain Dew for their caffeine fix instead of a plain old healthy cup of joe. Or from people who drank like a fish without a care or thought in the world that maybe they too had a "crutch" in their own individual way. People need to let people be in my opinion.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The problem is that the average human being has been thoroughly brainwashed.
And the bigger problem is they have been brainwashed on purpose.

Smokers have been vilified for decades as part of a larger plan that all anti-smoking organizations are following.
The details of this plan are evident in every word and every action that they take.

The Godber Blueprint is the name of the plan, and you can read about it here...
Rampant Antismoking Signifies Grave Danger

Warning: Reading that is going to seriously piss you off big-time.

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
The problem is that the average human being has been thoroughly brainwashed.
And the bigger problem is they have been brainwashed on purpose.

Smokers have been vilified for decades as part of a larger plan that all anti-smoking organizations are following.
The details of this plan are evident in every word and every action that they take.

The Godber Blueprint is the name of the plan, and you can read about it here...
Rampant Antismoking Signifies Grave Danger

Warning: Reading that is going to seriously piss you off big-time.

Quite honestly, there is really nothing very good about smoking, so I don't get angry about the anti-smoking movement. Even as a smoker, I HATED the affects of it not just health, but it stank up EVERYTHING it came in contact with. Having a house and car, and wardrobe that reeked and yellowed walls is not a healthy environment to live in.

I hated everything about smoking. Including the addiction. And people do have the right to smoke, but yanking away their rights to stink up public facilities - well that is something I am all for. When they removed the ability to smoke in restaraunts where I live, i was still a full fledged smoker, but that rule didn't anger me a bit. I never smoked in them anyway as I don't think someone else's children should be exposed to a room where there is smoke.

And it isn't all just 'brainwashing'. Now that I have my olfactory nerves back and intact, when I am sitting near a smoker, the smell is really sickening. The smell of them actually smoking isn't as bad as that ashy harsh smell that clings to their hair and clothes long after they put it out. That is not because I am brainwashed, it is because it STINKS.

What I do get angry about is when vaping is compared to smoking as being one and the same activity, when it most certainly is not.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
What I do get angry about is when vaping is compared to smoking as being one and the same activity, when it most certainly is not.
While the "plan" started out as anti-smoking, it has morphed...
--First it became anti-tobacco
--Then it became anti-nicotine

The reason for the morphing has nothing to do with health.
And probably nothing to do with the original "plan" to denormalize/dehumanize smokers.

The reason for the morphing is that anti-smoking has become such a lucrative enterprise that they want to keep the gravy train running.

It seems they found out that snus was a reasonably safe and effective way to stop smoking, so they changed to anti-tobacco.
And It seems that now they are finding out that many smokeless alternatives are becoming popular, so they changed to anti-nicotine.

But in the end, their lies get bigger, and more and more people die needlessly.

They treat this as a game or something, but it isn't a game.
This is life or death.

When you fight one aspect, such as treating vaping the same as smoking, you have to fight the whole ball of wax.
Because nowadays you are fighting the same exact people with the same exact motivations.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
We should be very very angry at the way our rights as thinking intelligent beings have been compromised by this agenda from fanatical antismoking extremists who are still claiming to be concerned with our welfare and the welfare of our children.
That is just a means to focus attention on the venomous lies they have continued to spew for decades and by using that " save the children" argument is a great way to call attention to their agenda. It really pisses me off to no end that they have the gall to use kids to further their agenda. They do this in many different ways but here is one I personally witnessed and it is bad..... They bused in kids to speak out about ecigs when it was clear most of them had never seen one nor did they know how one functioned at the meeting to ban ecigs in Boston. "Ecigs are worse than smoking!" "I'd rather my momma smoked cigarettes they are less harmful" claimed one 17 yr old.
It is clear upon reading this Godber's agenda that he is and was nothing more than a Hitler sympathizer who thought the Nazi's had some useful ideas to eliminate one more segment of the population and that has come to pass with Banzhaf the FDA, WHO, ACS and The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's help. We should be truly alarmed at how this came to pass and how their "studies" are to this day still taken seriously when as you can see from these papers the conclusion came first and then a study was tailored to fit. Sadly none of this has changed society for the better. They don't care about you not wanting to smoke or using devices to help you quit or else they would wholly support the harm reduction strategies.
They don't.
They only care about keeping their particular agencies going and collecting funding to continue their missions of lies and deceit.
C.B.

Last edited:

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Those dudes must be on some big banks payrolls too :laugh:

But yeah,back on topic...

I got a friend at work that dont want to work for me because I smoke...I keep telling him that its not smoking...but then he charges back with the nic argument.

The "you didnt stop",I hear that week in,week out.

Its at the annoying stage right now.

Seeing as he grasshop from station to station (been doing that for the last 8 yrs,coincidentally,he started 8 yrs ago) I am starting to think he might have some personnal problems...anyways,I digress.

He still smoke the green stuff,want me to find him a portable burner for that :laugh: google it is what I reply.

Brainwashed?

At more lvls and about way more stuff then most of us think.

Actually, this thing has been bugging me. None of us has quit.

We moved from burning leaves with nicotine to burning liquid with nicotine.

IMO, quitting is putting down the cigarette and bit replacing it with another nicotine delivery system.

All of us are a finger snap from analogs. You just don't want to admit it. Because if we have all truly quit, we can put down the PV permanently.

How many here can do that?

I'm wondering what your point actually is?

I've gone many hours during the day, during which I've simply forgotten to vape. I've also never wanted tobacco since taking up vaping.

It sounds to me as though you're taking your own experiences and beating us with them, reminding us that YOU haven't really quit, that you are a finger snap from analogs, and you can't put down the PV permanently--though I wonder why anyone would actually want to.

As for me, I'm actually upping my nic level because of the health benefits I derive from the elevated levels of nicotine.

Should I be telling you that you have to think and vape my way?

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
I was vaping in front of my father's wife (they married way after I was grown so I don't call her my stepmom...Dad is 75)...and she said, "Why don't you just try some carrot sticks?" It really bugged me...they don't get that vaping is what finally allowed me to quit a dangerous 20 year smoking habit, and no, carrot sticks are not the same!

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Not true at all. After 37+ years of smoking, I haven't inhaled any burning tobacco in over two years. I have definitely quit.

In my mind, I quit the "DEADLY" part and kept the good part. Vaping is the safest real alternative to smoking, for those of us that not only like nicotine but the actual experience of smoking.

Many hours of the day?

Stand up and take a bow. You've just done something no smoker nor vapor is capable of doing.

The difference is this: When I was smoking, I NEVER forgot to smoke. In point of fact, I was usually thinking of that next cig, and busy being irritated that I couldn't smoke at any given time. I usually avoided pretty-much any situation wherein I couldn't smoke freely, if I could at all help it.

Now put it down for 2 months and let me know how successful you are.

...and who, exactly, do you think you are, again?

It's better that you don't attempt to engage people in discussions for which the prerequisite happens to be an open mind.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Actually, this thing has been bugging me. None of us has quit.

We moved from burning leaves with nicotine to burning liquid with nicotine.

IMO, quitting is putting down the cigarette and bit replacing it with another nicotine delivery system.

All of us are a finger snap from analogs. You just don't want to admit it. Because if we have all truly quit, we can put down the PV permanently.

How many here can do that?

I too am going to comment on this one. And I read back at some of the other interactions too. You have every right to you opinion. However you should take into consideration how strongly efc members are on this topic. You are going to get a bunch of people flamin up.

So 1st off it is not the same as smoking at all. But true we still get Nic ( I myself am almost all the way weened off). I was SO addicted to smoking I would buy cigs before food. Yes that is horrible and repulsive, but hey I didn't starve I always found a way too eat too (not to get off topic but its much easier to find free food). AND smoking was DESTROYING my health. I had asthma and was in and out of the hospital. So I switched to vaping seamlessly and effortlessly. I know I am one of the VERY luck ones there. Last month I think I vaped like twice. And I didn't pick up a cig. I no long have a cig addiction. Thank God.

I picked up a new toy so I have been vaping more again. But I also have very low and 0 strength nic juice on the way.

So what you said is step back and give yourself a pat on the back because NO smoker(almost true some quit) and NO vaper can do that. There you are wrong. Vapers quit all the time. Some turn it into more of a hobby. Some ween off of the nic all together and just vap for the fun of it. Some vapers NEVER smoked and NEVER used nic juice.

Vaping is different. I dont have that same addiction.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I turned my older sister on to vaping a couple of weeks after I started. The rest of the family "Just Doesn't Get It." I tried to tell my younger sister who still smokes about vaping but she doesn't want to hear it.

I just tell everybody I didn't quit smoking ... I just learned how to do it properly ... without the smoke.

More flavor ... less death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread