• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone else in the Boston area still check this forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
I've been pondering something; Starting a Boston vape club if there isn't one. I haven't found one listed in all the cities on that forum. Anyone know if there IS one? It'd be good to swap tips and tricks, etc, or trade juice that wasn't a hit, that sort of thing. The times I've stopped in to Eastern Vapor, I've wound up spending time just chatting with people and it's been helpful. Last time I was in, wound up talking to someone about DIY liquid and he's convinced me to give it a try.

While e-cigs aren't nearly as popular around here as in some states, a users group might help people out.

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
I was actually thinking of opening up a brick and mortar shop in the Boston area (not as far out as Saugus mind you) but thinking of maybe in the Cambridgeside galleria with a booth and moving up into a larger retail shop... What do you guys think?

I heard the galleria had a booth but haven't actually seen it. I just wonder how it would work since Boston and Cambridge treat vaping like smoking. How do you sell something folks can't try inside?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Hey guys. Pretty new member here, and didn't know there was a Boston-specific forum until today. It's too bad it's so... dead. haha

How's everyone doing? By the way, there is a kiosk in the Cambridgeside Galleria. I walk by it a lot, but don't buy their products. If I remember correctly they sell the Fifty-One Trio battery, etc. It'd be awesome to have a non-branded brick and mortar around here that sells 18650s, Kanger tanks, Boge cartos, Joye, etc. but I have a feeling it's just wishful thinking.

Edit: just saw the New England forum too. :p

Wow there really is people near me that vape! I would love to attend some sort of "fest" around here also. I'm south of Boston and there's an e-cig shop near me that I go in to to get some tips and what not. It's in Raynham Mass.
I didn't know about this specific area of the forum until today, I'll keepchecking back to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread