Anyone else make their own Halo e-liquid concoctions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadock

The secret to happiness is slowness
Mar 23, 2015
Flagstaff, AZ, USA
I'm currently fiddling with three flavor concoctions that have some promise. Here's where I'm at right now with those:
  1. TURKISH TRIBECA (3:2:1 - Turkish Tobacco to Tribeca to Unflavored Base)
  2. KRINGLE'S SHAMROCK MOCHA (1:1:1:1 - Kringle's Curse to Shamrock to Cafe Mocha to Unflavored Base)
  3. BLACK JACK FREEDOM (1:1:1:1 - Black Calico to Captain Jack to Freedom Juice to Unflavored Base)
The best I could do with MALIBU CURSE was (2:1:1 - Malibu to Kringle's Curse to Unflavored Base) It's decent, but not good enough to become one of my permanent flavors. I'm trying to find (12) that I love. I'm going to keep Malibu Curse as an alternate just in case I can't find twelve. Thus far, I've discovered four for my permanent selections:
  1. TWISTED BELGIAN MOCHA - (2:3:5:4 - Twisted Java to Flavorless Base to Belgian Cocoa to Cafe Mocha)
  2. TIKI MALIBU - (2:1:1 - Tiki Juice to Malibu to Unflavored Base)
  3. BASIC VOODOO (1:6 - Unflavored Base to Voodoo)
  4. MYSTIC MIST - (2:1:2 - Mystic to Cool Mist to Unflavored Base)

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I sometimes mix Malibu and SubZero in the tank, they're the only juices I carry most days ...

Can't come up with any combination of the names that sounds cool ... :(

I like that Fusion comes in 36mg strength. I can use it to "spike" my 24mg juice on days when a little more nic is needed, and it does seem to enhance the flavors, not dilute them ... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread