Anyone else sick of vaping snobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaMV

Apr 9, 2015
Michigan
I don't ever gripe ..... about anything ...., I am very quiet and to myself a lot. A proud introvert so to speak. But this has been bugging me a lot lately. People gathered in a group "mainly facebook" and laugh and make fun of their local B&M's House juice. Because nothing under $30 for 30 ml is good enough for them. I have great juice that wasn't massed produced and labeled "premium" Or others who rip apart someone for having a clone or whatever. Not everyone has the money to spend on this high end stuff ..... So I guess that means they should verbally be ripped to {Moderated}.... and called a cheap {Moderated}. or whatever. I thought the vape community was supposed to stick together and support each other's goal of quitting smoking no matter what device, juices what not. We have more things to worry about with fighting supreme court for our right to vape, not singling each other out based on how much your setup costs. Just my thoughts. Feel free to speak your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

AmandaMV

Apr 9, 2015
Michigan
It's cool wen you when you can share thoughts on mods, tanks, etc. with people, but I don't worry about what people think about what I use. It's their hangup; don't stress about it.

No I totally agree with you, I think it's awesome people can talk about their setups and what not. But I have joined in on a conversation a few times and because I didn't have all high end equipment I got the "go away peasant" attitude.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
No I totally agree with you, I think it's awesome people can talk about their setups and what not. But I have joined in on a conversation a few times and because I didn't have all high end equipment I got the "go away peasant" attitude.

If that's their attitude, then obviously they're not worth talking to, IMHO. You've got a lot of great people here to share thoughts with...

Reactions: caroloto

AmandaMV

Apr 9, 2015
Michigan
do what I do ... stay off those Facebook groups ... actually, I have no choice because I'm not on FB.

I am more of a Tootle Puffer ... and Tootle Puffers tend to vape with not much Bravado :blink:

I have been vaping for 4 years and I have no idea what a tootle puffer is..:laugh:

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I would never pay $1/ml, that's just insane. B&M's tend to overcharge as well. I vape what is imo incredible juice for a fraction of the cost of most mass produced, "premium" e-juice.

As for the snobs you referred to, don't pay them any mind. They don't sound like people whose opinions should bother you in the slightest. I personally keep my e-juice / e-cig shopping exclusively online, and I'm very happy with the community of like-minded, kind people I've encountered here at ECF. Certain vendors (e.g. Nicoticket) have phenomenal, welcoming sub-communities within ECF as well.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF Amanda. We do try to keep things civil around here. :) So kick up your feet, relax, and have a vape.

Oh, and sorry for the timing (see big yellow banner at the top!)... we'll be down for a day or two transitioning to new & improved software, but please come back when we do! :2cool:

Reactions: Rsunderl
Facebook groups are a cesspool. They're all full of people being snotty about something. Even beekeeping pages, photography collecting pages, and antique pages…everyone has an opinion, not everyone knows how to abide by the social contract. They're not in a room with the people they're talking junk to, after all, so no danger of getting punched in the face or otherwise having to back up their talk. Ignore it. Life is too short for Facebook drama.

Reactions: caroloto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread