Anyone else sick of vaping snobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soysos

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2013
United States
Well my juice costs 0.6c/ml, most of my tanks & PVs are 4 years old, and I don't care if you switch from Scotch to Brandy.

Did anyone ever put you down for the brand of cigarettes you smoked? Why would e-cig snobs be any different?
actually yes. I smocked unfiltered hand rolls and there were plenty of jokes.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I don't see much, if any of what would be considered vaping snobs. I do see a lot of posts from the opposite spectrum, though- belittling those who vape $20 /30 ml e-liquid and who don't use disposable mods or 'clones'...
I saw the same thing! Very recently, in fact...

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Snobs generally irritate me, they don`t have to be a vaper.

There are many more serious issues right now to worry about other than someone overpaying for some artisanal juice or sticking his bleeping pinky out when he vapes.

If he/she vapes, then we have achieved middle ground. The only question then is how educated he/she is and whether they will choose to defend the vape with the righteousness it deserves.

Some snobs are real bull dogs:thumbs:.

Reactions: AndriaD

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I don't see much, if any of what would be considered vaping snobs. I do see a lot of posts from the opposite spectrum, though- belittling those who vape $20 /30 ml e-liquid and who don't use disposable mods or 'clones'...

Ironic. In EVERY "Authentic vs Clone" thread I've read here it's been the exact opposite. They're full of authentic owners talking about "cheap Chinese junk" that never, ever works right, can't possibly compare to an authentic anything, and only foolish people who waste their money would buy one. Even going so far as accusing any clone owner of contributing to theft, etc... I've seen clone owners say they would never spend the money on an Authentic, but never one flat out call people names for buying one. Insulting and belittling them because they don't agree with the owners of authentics like owners of authentics do to them.

Surely you know the type...
I mean, really.
You must be familiar with them.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Ironic. In EVERY "Authentic vs Clone" thread I've read here it's been the exact opposite. They're full of authentic owners talking about "cheap Chinese junk" that never, ever works right, can't possibly compare to an authentic anything, and only foolish people who waste their money would buy one. Even going so far as accusing any clone owner of contributing to theft, etc... I've seen clone owners say they would never spend the money on an Authentic, but never one flat out call people names for buying one. Insulting and belittling them because they don't agree with the owners of authentics like owners of authentics do to them.

I mean, really.

I see the same thing ;)

Reactions: jhhollier

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cut it out

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
I am a very sophisticated vaper! I will sip Laphroag 18 and tootle puff to Rammstein or have a Lager (Yuengling please!) while chucking clouds to Beethoven. I'll sub-ohm to Bach and puff away on a 1.8ohm coil to Supermassive Blackhole.
I'm not a fan of vaping snobs. Whatever blows your goat is usually fine by me. I sort of think of vaping the way I think about religion: don't force yours on me, and I won't force mine on you, but we can definitely discuss our ways with each other as long as it's civil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dextrose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ill have to say i have both clones and authentics, but look at it this way some mods are a piece of art to some, the people who spend time to craft those pieces of art, would you rather have a van gogh or a print? i like the price of the clone but if i can i would rather support the real artist who created the piece.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Me, too!

I like good juice though, even when vaping it from a Chinese atty on an istick.
Yep, just ordered about 15 more fruity flavor concentrates trying INW and FA this time. Wish me luck. If too much artificial stuff in them for me I will make up juice for my son to vape.

I have bought the cheapest junk I can find so far and have had good luck. 4 months so far on some 808 threaded ego style batteries I paid 3.75 each for. Have usb port charging passthru in them. Work fine. Esmart clearomizers for 1.49 each. Passing all this off to a friend who I am getting into vaping and off cigs.

Am switching to Evods from the 808 stuff and using 1.99 evod clones works fine, threading is a bit wonky but fine if you are careful. Origional coils are sucky but rebuild fine with kanthal and ... cotton. And no leaks or gurgling at all so far on any of them. Got 4 Ijoy evod VV 650 ma blister packs for 7.98 each. Tank, vv batt and charger.

I am a cheap assed poor ugly tootle puffer.

Last edited:

themightyturtle

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2015
Bryson City, NC

I mean, really.

Vaping a kayfun clone now. If I could afford the authentic, I would. There's something to be said for being financially responsible and not allowing my kids to go hungry.

EHPro did great on this clone...works great! That being said, if I could give SM my money, I would. Their engineers and R&D deserve some credit!

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Vaping a kayfun clone now. If I could afford the authentic, I would. There's something to be said for being financially responsible and not allowing my kids to go hungry.

EHPro did great on this clone...works great! That being said, if I could give SM my money, I would. Their engineers and R&D deserve some credit!

When I really like something, I eventually get the authentic. Sometimes it takes a long time. The EHPro is a good clone.

Someday you'll get your authentic one, but for now, its all good :)

Reactions: Oregon Linda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread