Anyone ever have Fat Daddy Vapes order issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
I ordered from Fat Daddy Vapes on 11 October and promptly received a notice that my payment was received. I also verified my CC was charged immediately.

Over one week later and I have not received an order number or shipping confirmation.

I have sent Fat Daddy Vapes a contact request through their website, a PM on their facebook page, and an e-mail with zero responses for the past several days.

I am concerned that something went wrong with my order. I have no issues re-ordering if need be, but the lack of communication is getting concerning.

Anyone have any experiences like this with this vendor?

mods, please feel free to move this post to the right forum if this is not the right forum.

Thanks in advance.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Just looked on their Facebook page and it seems the owner? may have had some health issues. Saw this post, but dated Oct. 3rd.

As far as orders go, all domestic orders have been and will continue to be shipped out on time! I've been backed up with international orders because I did not know how my father uses the program to ship out international orders. As of today, I've figured it all out and will begin processing the international orders. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. My family and I really appreciate the love and support.

I will continue to do my best to get your orders out and reply to any emails/messages received. Thank you!

Sebastian

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
Just looked on their Facebook page and it seems the owner? may have had some health issues. Saw this post, but dated Oct. 3rd.

As far as orders go, all domestic orders have been and will continue to be shipped out on time! I've been backed up with international orders because I did not know how my father uses the program to ship out international orders. As of today, I've figured it all out and will begin processing the international orders. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. My family and I really appreciate the love and support.

I will continue to do my best to get your orders out and reply to any emails/messages received. Thank you!

Sebastian

Thanks Bonskibon. I did see this post on their Facebook page.

Reactions: Bonskibon

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
Rather than send a message through Facebook, post on their wall. That may get their attention. I have done that before (not with your vendor) and got a response almost immediately.

Good point! I will use this method if I don't get any responses soon.

I did not want to post anything on their page that others may interpret as negative. Just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
3 days since I sent provided my paypal transaction receipt, send another e-mail, and sent a PM directly to Dennis Ross Cruz (Fat Daddy Vapes CEO) with no replies.

Again, I am not trying to whine and complain about this situation. (My credit card company is only a phone call away for a chargeback.) I just want to get some feedback from others who may have had this issue. I really want to get my items from this vendor because I heard their quality is outstanding, but there are way too many vape vendors in the marketplace that provide outstanding customer service and actually communicate effectively with their customers.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
I didn't have your issue, but I did have an order get diverted in shipping. PO said they didn't have it, Fat Daddy (Dennis himself) said they did. He sent out another, just asking me to promise to pay for or return the original if it arrived. It did about a week afterwards, so I paid him for it (spare parts). Good guy, at least for me. I expect the issues on the FB page are genuine, but you should continue to attempt contact so you don't get lost in the shuffle.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
I have ordered from them on multiple occasions and never had a problem they are a very honest company and if you have had issues it is definitely due to something nothing short of catastrophic on their end. I had ordered a part and it was the wrong one which was my mistake and they allowed me to exchange it for the proper one of course I had to pay the difference and return postage but they accepted the returned unused product and shipped the proper one prior to receiving the wrong one back even, so they are trustworthy company and I recommend them highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread