Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
So I found an item I want for a really good price at this website usavapingsupplies.com. They claim to be based in Philly but when you go to their "contact us" page it shows area code 844 and if you google that, there is no such area code. Scam calls come from that area code. I see products with a lot of ratings, but who knows.

Also, in the "about us" section, the language and grammar is quite poor, indicating English as a 2nd language. That wouldn't normally matter to me, but coupled with the odd phone number and lack of vendor reviews anywhere it has piqued my interest. Now, I'm not one to judge, but seems to me they should at the very least proof read if it IS legit.

Anyone order from there before? What was yoru experience?

THIS JUST IN: I used google maps view and the site is demolished (as of whenever they last took a picture of it) and is supposed to be a new historical museum site. So I guess this place is fake.

Last edited:

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I know nothing about them, never heard of them before.
You could call the number listed in their contact info.
They have an ecf registered supplier medallion / logo on the bottom of their main page. If it aint legit notify the ecf authorities.
Oh do they? That's sneaky. I don't want them to have my number and scam number have an ability to charge you for a call. I'm not risking it but Mayne we ought to sick the ecf leads on them to find out?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I have edited the title of the thread. It is against forum rules to place web addresses into thread titles.

13. Message conventions
Posts made by members must accord with certain conventions.
a. Posts must be in English, except in the International Language boards.
b. Off-topic digression: Stick to the topic. Do not deviate from the subject discussed in a thread as this is called off-topic (OT) posting. Open a new thread if a new issue arises from the discussion so others can always see by the title what the thread is about. Do not post the same topic in several forums (no double-posting / cross-posting).
c. Post titles: The title of a post should accurately refer to the content of the message.
d. Do not place links in the title. Example: " Find good resources at www.vaping.com ".
e. Do not place domain names in a post title. Example: " Vaping.com is a great site ".

Vato-Loco

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Suppliers cannot post outside of suppliers area.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Thank you! I don't care if your English isn't perfect no big deal. it was just that combined with the weird phone number and nobody had rated you as a business so since I've had 2 attempts at stealing my identity online recently I had to be careful. You have good prices so I'm sure I will place an order soon! Thanks for checking in! [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread