Anyone ever ordered from e-liq (dot) com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkindstatistic

Nov 16, 2014
Fargo ND
Hello all!
I've decided to take the steps to DIY some juice. Sadly my favorite juice from my hometown was bought out, luckily I was able to snag their recipes from the owner. One of the flavors is e-liq flavoring. I can't seem to find it anywhere but that site and was wondering if anyone had ordered from them before and what your experience was?

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hi there Unkind & welcome
E-liq is a Chinese supplier which I haven't directly tried as I suspect I have indirectly tried them and wasn't impressed. I don't know for certain but I find that the cheaper juices all have a very candy like flavor to them and that flavor likely comes from inexpensive flavoring concentrates. Since E-Liq carries the cheapest flavor concentrates I've been able to find I am guessing there is likely a link between them. Unless you are really fond of those I'd suggest spending more on good flavorings from companies like Capella, Flavor Arts, The Flavor Apprentice, Flavorah, and Flavor West. You can find vendors like Bull City which repackage the concentrates, sell all the big name brands, and offer them for less. With DIY quality certainly counts.

Have fun with it and check out eliquid recipes. From the latter you can do all sorts of good things with DIY including picking a few good recipes to start and buying the concentrates you need.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello all!
I've decided to take the steps to DIY some juice. Sadly my favorite juice from my hometown was bought out, luckily I was able to snag their recipes from the owner. One of the flavors is e-liq flavoring. I can't seem to find it anywhere but that site and was wondering if anyone had ordered from them before and what your experience was?
Sorry, no, but could not resist adding informationthat may interest you:
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
It's always a good idea to know whats out there. Could look into:]
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread