Anyone has tried the Aspire BVC with the ET-S ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomme

Apr 5, 2012
Québec
Hello,

This is my second post.

I would like to get you opinion on using Aspire BVC on the ET-S. I still have some new BDC so I have to wait a bit before ordering the BVC

Same situation with the nautilus, ( i have one arriving in the mail today) but I will try to wait until I go through its BDC before ordering the Aspire nautilus BVC for it.

Looking forward to read your comments.

I just opened my Aspire ET-S BVC and loaded it up. It is quite decent. Much easier to fill than the DCT carto tank i loved for so long but I don't like the look of it. And I don't like a metal drip tip. I learned the hard way that the drip tip is not replaceable when I unscrewed it from a full tank and got juice all over. Still flavour and vapour are good. It is a little small for me at 3mL. I have mixed feelings about it but not because it lacks in the important stuff, just aesthetics. But that's my personal stuff. For me it looks too masculine if that makes any sense. Dumb I know.

pomme

Apr 5, 2012
Québec
update: yesterday, i received the full size nautilus (which comes with the 1.7 ohms nautilus bvd atomizer by default) (which i use on a new mvp (while my vtr is out for replacement) and it is about 7pm here, v'been vaping on it most of the day... and I have some doubt in my mind about my satisfaction. Might be the juice which is also new for me. i have heard a lot of gorgling, thus i might still be in my learning phase. currently vaping it at 8watts. I might start a new thread on it but the reason I am updating this post is that i am still hesitating before ordering a bunch of bdv for my multiple ET-S clearomizer.:confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread