Anyone have the Anyvape tank that takes Atlantis/Triton coils, the Fury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
yes the atlantic coils work great in the fury tank, I have a fury it worked really well for a short time, but leaks and contact problems make it to unreliable to use as a single out and about unit and I don't want to carry a spare. So no for me not worth the money £25.00, great vape though

Leaks and contact problems? Sounds like a deal breaker to me. Does hat happen with every coil though? The new furytank takes aspire triton and Atlantis and Eleaf EC Melo/iJust coils and also vaporesso coils and pretty much anything else that fits the form factor (i want to try Tobeco Supertank mini coils in it). So is it a universal problem or just with the aspire coils? Is the one you have the original furytank or the furytank 2? I have heard good things about the newest model the furytank 2. Maybe they fixed it with the new one?

cussinjack

Dec 7, 2015
to be fair I have only used the fury and atlantis coils 0.3 and 0.5 ohms and on several occasions took the coil out of the fury and they worked fine in other tanks, so not faulty coils, I have the original and yes I have read good reviews on the v2. looking at my fury now and notice that the centre pin is very loose in the seal, so will try a new seal if available may fix the problem, as I said before this is a great vape lovely flavour but had this for a while now and think there are better tanks out there for the money. be interested to hear what you make of the v2 if you get one

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I picked up the Furytank 2 here Anyvape Furytank 2 Glassomizer Sub Ohm Tank Kit | $29.99 FREE US Shipping and love it! I was frustrated with the Triton 2 being hard to open (when I tightened it too tight. Lol! ) I'll be getting another. No problems with Atlantis or Triton coils. Much better airflow than the Triton 2 too. Although I still use my Triton daily as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread