Anyone have the new Kayfun clone aka Dream BT804 Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
I'm kicking myself that I waited on pulling the trigger on this one. First I missed out on the co-op for it. Then DV had it for 16 bucks, but yestrday they raised their price on it to 25, with an angry disclaimer from Eric. I can't blame him, the manufacturers are trying to gouge us. First withthe Term-C and now the dream tank. I did't worry too much about it, though because China-Sells.com had it for $15 yesterday when I looked (and they take paypal, I think). So today at work I talked myself into just ordering it from them, and lo-and-behold it's no longer on their site?! I'm ......! Anyone out there have one of these and are they any good? I almost hope they suck cause I'm not sure I want to shell out 25+ for a chrome plated clone atty! ...:mad:

fed71

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
Krasnodar, Russia
If you give a brief (according to Russian forum users eCigTalk)
I apologize for translation errors.

A replica of the old version kayfun v.2
Ground like kayfun but instead of bolts iron pegs (toothpicks). Simply insert the wire into the hole and clamped.
Capacity of approximately 3-3.5 ml.
Dimensions: height - 61 mm (without driptip), diameter - 19 mm
TH good, taste good passes, dense steam, a lot. Performs its function well.
You can use the bulb from Vivi Nova.
Driptip 510/901.

6364.jpg

qhMgz04lXJU.jpg

SbpOGQLe33o.jpg

Section1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Metropolis, IL, Earth
I picked one up and got it a few days ago but really haven't spent much time with it yet. I ran 1 tank through it. I can say the draw it very airy on mine because of the large air intake hole it has. I would guess the hole is twice that of the one on my Phoenix or anything else I have. Another thing I didn't care for was it is very long, longer than a AGA-T or R-Tank. It is light for it's size though so that's a plus. I haven't tried a mesh wick but I guess it would be possible but a very tight fit. I doubt I could get one in there. Using it stock it works well I think. Good flavor and vapor production.

I'm sure the air intake hole can be reduced with something. I have blocked off part of it by just holding my finger over it to tighten up the draw. I like for there to be some resistance on the draw and not feel wide open.

Very easy to set up and use out of the box and gives good results IMO. One other thing I really like about it is it has a spring loaded center post that allows it to screw down tight to anything I have put it on. No need to adjust anything and it always works and sits straight.

Not good at reviews but a few things I've noticed anyway and might help someone. I'm sure someone will be along to really give a proper review of this.

tim_man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
MA
Got mine today. Had some flooding issues because I had unscrewed the center post a little too much. Once I tightened it up a little it worked fine. Taste is pretty good, but the draw is pretty airy. Huge smoke plums though. You can tighten up the draw by putting your finger over the air hole, but that's sort of inconvenient. Need to play with it more, but the device is pretty decent so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread