Anyone have the new Trident atty in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Do not buy this POS crap. The $85 price is pure robbery.

The base on it seems to be the same Chinese base you find on other drippers. The threads are the worst I've ever seen, won't even screw into half of my mods.
I bought two of them together with a friend and both are just as bad. Total ripoff. And it seems others who have bought it feels the same.
Now the vape IS great, but the quality of the base is really really bad.

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013

The base on it seems to be the same Chinese base you find on other drippers. The threads are the worst I've ever seen, won't even screw into half of my mods.
I bought two of them together with a friend and both are just as bad. Total ripoff. And it seems others who have bought it feels the same.

I was ready to pull the trigger on one and then held back. Glad I did after reading your post.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
I was ready to pull the trigger on one and then held back. Glad I did after reading your post.

Ah good. I posted a review on Facebook and there were several others who felt the same about them. Borderline scam selling them at those prices. Just horrible quality.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco

Thank you, Blix.

- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread