Anyone heard of and/or tried NOLA Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidStateLogic

Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
New Orleans
New Orleanian here! I found a few bottles of the nola vape ejuice at a local shop called Up in Smoke Hq. I tried out the king cake flavor and the Green Hibiscus. The king cake was pretty good, it had a nice full sweet cinnamon cake flavor. The green hibiscus was outta this world, a very unique vape for sure! I have since ordered more e juice from their online shop and was pretty impressed with the shipping speed and such. The pricing was great and they shipped in less than 24 hours. I think my favorite NOLA Vape flavor so far is the vanilla apricot, i'd say it's definitely worth a try if you're into a more mellow fruity blend. In fact, i'm vaping some right now on my LR atty :) who dat!

Csgalle

Jul 9, 2012
New Orleans
They're buddies of mine. Solid juice, really can't beat their prices. They don't have a storefront, it's all sold online. They'll probably meet you somewhere to drop off a bottle or two if you hit them up. Mellow berry, king cake, moon pie are all good flavors of theirs. you may have seen their juice in Up in Smoke as they do wholesale to that smoke shop.

New Orleans

Apr 22, 2013
New Orleans
I'm a new orleans vaper who's been buying from mt baker vapor and vape dudes for a whiile. I was at the Mushroom when i saw nolavape ejuice. the bottles looked sharp, so i picked up a bottle of king cake and it tastes EXACTLY like king cake! I picked up a few more flavors off their website, less than $5 a bottle and shipped same day. flavors tasted great. Good stuff :vapor:

PaulP

Apr 25, 2013
New Orleans
earphunk.com
They're buddies of mine. Solid juice, really can't beat their prices. They don't have a storefront, it's all sold online. They'll probably meet you somewhere to drop off a bottle or two if you hit them up. Mellow berry, king cake, moon pie are all good flavors of theirs. you may have seen their juice in Up in Smoke as they do wholesale to that smoke shop.
What up CG??

Yeah these guys are friends of mine too. We all starting vaping together a couple years ago. I remember we ordered our first kits from volcano ecig back in the day...god were we getting ripped off haha. Price wise these guys go head to head with any large juice manufacturer (~$5 a 10ml bottle, ~$12 a 30ml). On top of that they have a really interesting and diverse selection of juices...king cake, moon pie, georgia peach? Where else do see that stuff? I know they supply good hardware and juice to a bunch of head shops in town, here NOLA, which is think is pretty cool because most head shops that I go to out of town only know about blu's and other little disposable cigarettes. I think they have a good thing going with their store, unique flavors for a good price. :toast:

The B&M shop, smokecignals, that the vape nerd is talking about is pretty cool too. They supply a good little amount of hardware and juice, enough to hold you over if you are waiting for an order online! I will say though that their location is in kind of a sketchy area of New Orleans...I would definitely only go there during the day haha. Also, their juice prices are a little steep for my tastes (~$9 a 10ml bottle), but with it being a store that you can walk into, it suffices.

Anyone that's interested trying nolavapes juices I recommend the king cake and the mellow berry...some of my favorites!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I only know that I sent them an email about their tobaccos and they responded promptly. I always contact a vendor first and wait for a responde before even thinking about ordering. They showed and proved quite quickly with my first rule.

p.s. The response to their tobaccos was thay they use a, as they called it, "Concentrate." Likely TA for those that are interested.

Josh Sense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, La
soundcloud.com
what up cg??

Yeah these guys are friends of mine too. We all starting vaping together a couple years ago. I remember we ordered our first kits from volcano ecig back in the day...god were we getting ripped off haha. Price wise these guys go head to head with any large juice manufacturer (~$5 a 10ml bottle, ~$12 a 30ml). On top of that they have a really interesting and diverse selection of juices...king cake, moon pie, georgia peach? Where else do see that stuff? I know they supply good hardware and juice to a bunch of head shops in town, here nola, which is think is pretty cool because most head shops that i go to out of town only know about blu's and other little disposable cigarettes. I think they have a good thing going with their store, unique flavors for a good price. :toast:

The b&m shop, smokecignals, that the vape nerd is talking about is pretty cool too. They supply a good little amount of hardware and juice, enough to hold you over if you are waiting for an order online! I will say though that their location is in kind of a sketchy area of new orleans...i would definitely only go there during the day haha. Also, their juice prices are a little steep for my tastes (~$9 a 10ml bottle), but with it being a store that you can walk into, it suffices.

Anyone that's interested trying nolavapes juices i recommend the king cake and the mellow berry...some of my favorites!

Smokecignals sells their juice 5.95 for a 10ml , not 9$

Last edited:

Josh Sense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, La
soundcloud.com
I am the Admin of the New Orleans/ Gulf Coast Area vapers group on Facebook, as well as a consumer.

Since forming this group over 3 months ago, I've invited NOLA VAPE to join at least 5 times. I've messaged them several times. I posted a link to our upcoming community meet, vaper gras on their wall and offered them the opportunity to sponsor, vend, or just attend and they deleted it. I have never once received any response from them.

At this point it's fairly safe to say that they want no part in the New Orleans vaping community.

There are currently 2 e-cig dedicated brick and mortar stores between New Orleans and Mandeville, with a 3rd opening up at the end of the month on the Westbank. We have all talked, and attempt to play nice. NOLA VAPE still refuses to answer any message I have tried to send them.

Just a heads up.

If you don't want to play on the team, you can watch from the bench.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread