Anyone Heard of the vendor E Cig Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmanchee

Feb 11, 2010
Virginia, USA
Hey,
I've had the itch to try out a Leo, and it seems most vendors are out of stock or very low on Leo equipment. I Googled "Boge Leo" and saw some hits for E Cig Arsenal (Volusion Demo Store). From their website they appear to only carry Boge Leo products. I've never heard of these folks, and didn't find anything searching the forums either. There's a banner on the website mentioning a grand opening sale, so they could be new. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or has any knowledge about them.

Also, can anyone recommend any Leo vendors that aren't currently out of stock? I'm really just looking for a battery and a few cartos to try out. It's really the battery inventory that most vendors seem to be lacking - the few vendors that have batteries only have them in colors I really wouldn't care for - lol.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
I was at my local brick and mortar yesterday, and saw the Leos in the display case. I shop these guys for juice, as they're about 5 minutes from my house. They also have a website, with the Leos. They're not an ECF vendor, but I visit these guys regularly.

Vaporescence
Vaporescence LEO Starter Kit

Colors available - Red, Silver, Wood, and Black

Good luck on your search!

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I've never heard of that store either. Doesn't mean they're bad though :)

Looking at stores I buy from:
LiteCig has a few colors (black silver and metallic-red). I just bought a couple more back-up batts (actually a Leo royal kit )from them using their holiday code newyear for 15% off.
I think VaporJunction still has a couple decent colors, but he's a little more expensive (they have a code somewhere too).
You could try emailing WhiteStag to see when they are getting more....

bmanchee

Feb 11, 2010
Virginia, USA
Thanks for the info evilfrog and airtractorbill1. I did some more browsing around the Leo subforum here and found some posts by paul1288 from Vapelite, so I checked out his website, and he had just what I was looking for. A Leo barebones kit for $20 comes with a battery and two cartos (not the LR DC type though), so I ordered one of these (in gloss black). Also put in an order at White Stag for a 510 to Leo adapter (I have a bunch of 510 cartos lying around) and a couple of LR DC cartos to try out.

Please let me know how your dealings with E Cig Arsenal go, airtractorbill1. I did notice that on/off feature with their batteries too - just because of that I probably would have purchased from them if I could have found any feedback at all about them, but I'm usually a little too chicken to be the guinea pig on stuff like this! :lol:

I'm really looking forward to trying out the Leo. I'll let you all know how I like it when it gets here :) Thanks again for all the info!

Bert

phills02

Jan 1, 2012
New Jersey
I am familiar with E Cig Arsenal. Not sure what you mean by Volusion store but I use E Cig Arsenal - Huge Sale! when ordering. They specialize in the Boge Leo product line, which is all I have used for the past 6 months - best product on the market in my opinion. They have very low prices and are stocked with everything (they have stock numbers listed on all their products). My order arrived super fast - no problem!

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I've ordered (two separate orders) two economy Boge Leo Carto kits from E-Cig Arsenal, as well as the XL Leo Cartos. Not a single DOA carto yet, and the batteries work jist fahn! Fast shipping, excellent customer service. Michele (the owner?) put 125 reward points on my account simply for posting on the E-Cig Arsenal blog. Absolutely no complaints. :thumbs:

Kozmik Kaos

Mar 10, 2012
NC Coast
I ordered my Leo kit from Michele @ Ecigarsenal.com

Very fast shipping and the prices were unbeatable. Very good communication and even had a hand written Thank You on the invoice. That says a lot these days. Plus she sent a card for a discount on all future purchases.

I am a very happy customer and I even subscribed to the blog!!!

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered two batteries (Silver and Brown Marble) and battery caps from E Cig Arsenal. The day I ordered they were having a Super Sunday Sale:

FREE LEO DUAL COIL CARTOMIZER & XL CARTOMIZER WITH ALL ORDERS OVER $25.00

Since I'm in Canada deliveries take 10 - 13 days but my E Cig Arsenal order showed up in 7. Michelle wrote a "Thank You" on the invoice (always nice to know there's a real human being behind a web-store) and included a business card with a discount code for 5% off all future orders.

The Leo with a DC-LR carto is the best vaping experience I've had since I started 2 years ago. From now on I'm never going to run out of these perfect cartomizers. With these great prices and attentive customer service, I'll be going to E Cig Arsenal for all my Leo supplies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Really looking forward to E-Cig Arsenal getting the Leo Pro in. Watched a couple of reviews on YouTube (that vaporjoe74 is dreamy lol...too bad he's a little older than my son! ;) and they were very positive! If I'm going to try a Tank system for the first time, the Leo Pro is going to be it! (And Michele at the Arsenal is where I'm gonna get it!) That nice lady sent me a $9.50 Boge Leo carrying case on the house as a birthday present! :wub:

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
Hey,
I've had the itch to try out a Leo, and it seems most vendors are out of stock or very low on Leo equipment. I Googled "Boge Leo" and saw some hits for E Cig Arsenal (Volusion Demo Store). From their website they appear to only carry Boge Leo products. I've never heard of these folks, and didn't find anything searching the forums either. There's a banner on the website mentioning a grand opening sale, so they could be new. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or has any knowledge about them.

Also, can anyone recommend any Leo vendors that aren't currently out of stock? I'm really just looking for a battery and a few cartos to try out. It's really the battery inventory that most vendors seem to be lacking - the few vendors that have batteries only have them in colors I really wouldn't care for - lol.

Thanks.

E-cig arsenal is one of my favorite Leo shops (along with White Stag). ECA only carries Boge Leo, so they don't have the newer products that Innokin has put out like the Leo Pro or the Leas. They do, however, have great prices for carts and parts and their standard Leo batts are the least expensive I've seen. I sent my first order question to them one night at 2:30 am and the owner, Michelle, was actually awake and responded - probably another night owl - and totally helped me out of a jam for a charger I needed because a forum member was sending me a Leo he had with some accessories - but no charger. I had the charger 2 days later.

That being said, I also love White Stag - they have the older Leo and well as Leo-Pro and the new Lea-Kross (which I just received from them today). They also have great pricing and speedy shipping and amazing customer service. I totally goofballed my order (it was bad) and I talked to the owner and we got it straightened out and I have to give him a big old shout out for helping me figure out which side was up, lol!

Both places have amazing owners and will help you out if you don't know what you want. The newer Leo Pro's are 1000mah vs the older 800 mah, the Lea Kross is awesome because it has all the great Leo features (only a 650 batt but it's passthrough so fine with me!) and it's threaded for 510 products, and comes with 3 adapters to use with other products AND you can get an inexpensive Lea to Leo (old school Leo) connector so you don't have to give up the amazing Leo cartos!

If you have more questions, feel free to msg me - I love this brand!

daisy

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
Really looking forward to E-Cig Arsenal getting the Leo Pro in. Watched a couple of reviews on YouTube (that vaporjoe74 is dreamy lol...too bad he's a little older than my son! ;) and they were very positive! If I'm going to try a Tank system for the first time, the Leo Pro is going to be it! (And Michele at the Arsenal is where I'm gonna get it!) That nice lady sent me a $9.50 Boge Leo carrying case on the house as a birthday present! :wub:

Is she going to get them? I thought she only carried Boge - the Leo Pro is Innokin (who bought the newer rights from Boge). I'll be interested to see! She's amazing and wonderful and I could gush for ages. She and the owner at White Stag are the nicest vendors I've dealt with since I switched to e-cigs. Immediate customer service, usually a little goody tucked in :) Can't say enough!

I got my Lea Kross today from WS (Michele doesn't have the Leas and I really really really wanted one, lol) and if the pro is anything like it? You'll be blown away. Major functionality and appearance updates - I'm like all goofy trying on all the other threaded atties and cartos I have because the Lea Kross comes with 3 adapters to thread to almost anything, plus you can purchase the 800 tank attie and there's also an adapter you can get for a couple bucks to still use all the Boge Leo products.

I hope she does end up carrying them, for now I'm trying to keep things spread equally between the two places :) It's hard though because WS is in state for me and I like to try to support local businesses - but she is my absolute go-to for carts and cartos still!

DragonXIII

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
North Alabama
www.myclassicvw.com
I rotate between VapingZone, White Stag and E Cig Arsenal.
Between these three they keep me stocked on Cartos and batteries.

I think all evens out for the few dollars and cents difference in shipping VS Prices on batteries or cartos between them.

So I just order from who ever has what I need in stock at the time.

Also, VapingZone still has my favorite battery, the original (Non Power off feature) Sealed PT 800mha 3.7V for like $17.99.

I Love My LEO
Steve J

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I needed to pick up a couple of batteries, the Red and Titanium Gold, as well as a charger and some cartomizers. Ordering everything separately would total $43.50. But I found everything I wanted and more in the Boge Leo Royal Combo Starter Kit for only $37.00!

Boge Leo Royal Starter Kit Combo-WOW only $37.00 for 2 Complete Leo's

The option of ordering the kit without the box is a great deal because E-Cig Arsenal includes a Leo DC/LR carto as a bonus.

I can’t say enough good things about the Leo. I now have all the available colors and each one looks great. And the DC/LR cartos and Clearomizers are outstanding. Because I ordered the kit I now have the option of using the Leo atomizer to test new e-liquids before I make a 4ml commitment with the HUGE Leo cartos.

The first starter kit I bought two years ago was simply that … a beginner’s starter kit. I quickly learned that I needed batteries and cartos that lasted longer and performed better. I’m not putting the kit down. It did its job and I successfully quit smoking cigarettes without any problems whatsoever.

But the Boge Leo Royal Combo Starter Kit is on an entirely different level. The Leo is an e-cig that you can start with … and stay with. And I can get everything I need at the best price at E-Cig Arsenal. Trust me ... I looked. I'm not the cheapest guy in the world ... but I'm probably in the top ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread