Anyone Heard of / Used One-On-One Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
They have some pretty appealing specialty flavors that I'd like to order (i.e. they don't *just* have the same ole' same ole') and they have an open request for samples however, I've not yet heard back from them (it's only be 48 hours -- just to note), so I wanted to see if anyone else had some experience with them as I'd like to order, but hesitant.

They're new (to me) and I'm not seeing them turn up here on ECF.

One-on-One Flavors — Co-Packing - Flavor Concentrates - Flavor Mixes

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i have not tried them but thanks to your post, i scored myself a free sample from them (i think). i just filled out the form and badabing badaboom. cant wait to see whats what.
ive been liking candy vapes lately so i got Skittles and Gummy Bear (hopefully). but if they just send one of them id be more than cool with that.
apparently, they dont dilute the flavors in PG/VG, which is new to me but ive got PG and VG by the boatload so im good. i expect the 10ml sampler to really kick out a serious amount of eliquid once its mixed up. heck, a 10ml of diluted flavoring lasts me a good chunk, so this stuff oughta be exponential.
cheers and TGIF
:toast: :headbang:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
It's interesting that some (not all) of the pictures they're using are the same as on the Flavor West site. Check watermelon,guava, black current. But some of them are different.

I noticed the same; candy corn caught my eye immediately. I'm hoping they actually do their own flavoring as I already have some from FW on the way and would rather not re-order the same stuff :).

i have not tried them but thanks to your post, i scored myself a free sample from them (i think). i just filled out the form and badabing badaboom. cant wait to see whats what.
ive been liking candy vapes lately so i got Skittles and Gummy Bear (hopefully). but if they just send one of them id be more than cool with that.
apparently, they dont dilute the flavors in PG/VG, which is new to me but ive got PG and VG by the boatload so im good. i expect the 10ml sampler to really kick out a serious amount of eliquid once its mixed up. heck, a 10ml of diluted flavoring lasts me a good chunk, so this stuff oughta be exponential.
cheers and TGIF
:toast: :headbang:

Both of those are on my list as well, though I've not received a confirmation or acknowledgement of the request. I don't really expect one since they're giving them away, but it'd be nice to know if it was approved or denied. I'd really like to order a number of flavors from them to test out, but I'd like for someone to get in touch with me first to show signs of contact and service :).

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
After comparing their prices to FW prices, these seem pretty high.

They do seem high but they're super concentrated if I understand correctly. You need to add pg/VG to the flavoring to make it usable. Should be good for 100%vg fans. I think their 10ml samples make more, like a 30ml of flavoring. Or something like that.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
They do seem high but they're super concentrated if I understand correctly. You need to add pg/VG to the flavoring to make it usable. Should be good for 100%vg fans. I think their 10ml samples make more, like a 30ml of flavoring. Or something like that.

You may be correct but I think I will wait on some reviews.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Well good news - Mike from One-On-One got in touch with me just a little while ago. I missed his call, but he followed up with an e-mail to let me know he did get my request and samples are being filled, but they are moving to a new facility, so they are having to check existing stock to see what samples they can send out now.

Their new phone lines will be up Monday, so he said for me to give him a call Monday and he and I can chat further to see what we can do. I'm definitely glad he got in touch with me as that gives me hope on a new (to me) business and he can hopefully provide more incite on all the flavors, what role they play and how the concentration levels are.

I'll keep everyone posted.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
The wording that they use on their site is a little confusing. It really is not clear if their flavor can be added to PG/VG and then added to a PG/VG/Nic mix diluting it even further or if they are saying that you need to use 1-30% in your PG/VG/Nic solution which is what I am betting on.

It will be interesting to see what you find out.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
The wording that they use on their site is a little confusing. It really is not clear if their flavor can be added to PG/VG and then added to a PG/VG/Nic mix diluting it even further or if they are saying that you need to use 1-30% in your PG/VG/Nic solution which is what I am betting on.

It will be interesting to see what you find out.

I'll make sure I get that information for everyone. If they are super-concentrated, and the samples are top-notch, then I'll be ordering some supplies :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Subscribed as well :).

I took another look at the site and from the text, they are indeed concentrates. Now, that doesn't mean it's straight flavor and zero PG/VG as most every flavor vendor uses PG as a carrier. I'd be willing to bet there's alcohol in most if not all, but Mike is more than welcome to prove me wrong. If there's no alcohol and no major carrier, then their flavors have the potential to really dominate, but I'd have a hard time believing that nothing is carrying the flavor, even in small amounts.

The site is stating a 60ml concentrate can flavor as many as 20x 30ml bottles, which means they're suggesting 3ml flavor per bottle based on their testing. If we use the eJuice Me Up Calculator to do a 30ml bottle (or just basic math), that represents a 10% flavor to 90% juice ratio. Not bad, but it does make me believe there will be some sort of a carrier, whether alcohol or PG - here's to hoping it's PG and zero or very minimal alcohol (my personal preference is zero).

So if I go with my normal flavor to juice ratio (15%), which is what I use with most all flavors that can work at that percentage, I should be able to flavor ~13x 30ml bottles for between $8.99 to $14.99, which comes out to a cost of $0.69 to $1.15 per bottle for flavor only (and the price would go lower if you order larger bottles due to discounts on bulk - 946ml which comes out to around $0.43-$0.47 per bottle).

Overall, not bad. Still cheaper to DIY even if we add another $1.00 for Nic/PG/VG on top of that.

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
You may be right that this is concentrated flavoring but I'm still a little skeptical. Their price for 8oz of butterscotch is $14.99 and the 8oz at FW is $10.83. I would think if it was really a super concentrate of some kind it would cost more. I suspect that this just the same flavor you could get at FW. I'll be interested to hear what info Tactical gets.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Well my shipment from Mt. Baker Vapor comes in tomorrow, which has many of the same flavors I requested a sample of, so I'll be saving a bit of each to compare in color, aroma and taste. If they use FW for some, I don't really care - plenty use FW and seem to love them, I've not yet so this is my first experience with them :).

If they do make their flavors and are just using the same stock photos, and those flavors are good, then I'm happy to hand them my money.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I am not convinced that the site is saying that you can make more flavoring from their flavors. I really think that they are talking about adding 1-30% to a bottle of ejuice to flavor. It will be good if I am wrong but, I don't think so.

As in add to existing juice? Just clarifying :).

I ask as they offer PG/VG and from what's on their site, they will be offering Nicotine soon. They also offer pre-mixed juice, so their flavors should be concentrated flavors, not flavors that should be used to enhance existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread