• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Just wondering if anyone in the UK forum has used fasttech.com

The reason for asking is, I've been looking at the prices for their Vamo and it seems a lot cheaper than most UK vendors. Not really worried about the quality, but the chance of having to pay extra for import duty and vat etc.
I know RM generally charge a handling fee. My last order from USA incurred a vat and handling fee, ended up paying an extra £23 for my Vmod - but all the UK vendors were out of stock.

So anyone have any experience ordering from fasttech and did you have to pay any extras to get your kit ???

Pezz

Feb 2, 2013
UK
Think you would be really unlucky to get hit by any duties.

I've ordered a few things from them and they have taken a few weeks to arrive but always got through no problem.

Just don't order a lot of stuff at once as a big box is more likely to attract attention.

If you are getting a kit I'd also be wary of the batteries and charger - I've read lots of posts saying that they are generally low quality.

I don't mind cheap mods but things that could a)Blow up in my face or b)Burn my house down I feel happier spending a few extra quid for peace of mind.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
just ordered me a k100.. i highly doubt you'll have to pay any tax or vat on anything from them as china tend to put the value of the goods very low on the deceleration forms and always send them as gifts :p ( and im also not telling the missis hahahah )

What the Wife doesn't know about can't be used in the divorce court - that's what my Dad used to say :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Think you would be really unlucky to get hit by any duties.

I've ordered a few things from them and they have taken a few weeks to arrive but always got through no problem.

Just don't order a lot of stuff at once as a big box is more likely to attract attention.

If you are getting a kit I'd also be wary of the batteries and charger - I've read lots of posts saying that they are generally low quality.

I don't mind cheap mods but things that could a)Blow up in my face or b)Burn my house down I feel happier spending a few extra quid for peace of mind.

I just didn't want to get stung like I did with my last order from the USA, the vat was a killer.

I always tend to get batteries and chargers from UK sources, saves having to get a UK adaptor. But thanks for the advise, like you say it's better to spend a few quid more and know you'll be safe :D

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
hi,

does the evod fit lava tubes,vamo`s etc,i was just looking at the ad on fasttech;and it says ego devices only.

just curious before i order...Cheers Terry
Not too sure to be honest.

But if it doesn't fit, a cheap ego to 510 connector should sort things out.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
sorry ref,the op was about the evod,will it fit the vamo ? if not will it fit on the lava tube ?

I was replying to Pezz's comment on battery quality, I quoted it in my post.

I think the EVOD needs the ego/510 adaptor, but I haven't got either a Vamo or a lava tube so I can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread