• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Not tried the liqua myself, but I know others have.
My deliveries have so far taken between 13 and 21 days from ordering to delivery.

I try and order things that are "in stock" on the product page. My last order was shipped within a day of ordering, which is pretty good going. So it all comes down to how fast the plane is and how much Customs delay the package now.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Not tried the liqua myself, but I know others have.
My deliveries have so far taken between 13 and 21 days from ordering to delivery.

I try and order things that are "in stock" on the product page. My last order was shipped within a day of ordering, which is pretty good going. So it all comes down to how fast the plane is and how much Customs delay the package now.
My Protank clone shipped out in less than 6hrs :D

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
My Protank clone shipped out in less than 6hrs :D

That is quick, you must have timed it perfectly to get in at the end of the packaging shift.

Any idea, what time you placed the order at, I've been trying to suss out the optimal time to order to get immediate packaging ;)

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Nice one for letting us know about this site :)

My trusty Kanger T-3 is now leaking and held together with sellotape!
Just ordered a fasttech EVOD with 10 bases for less than £9, incredible price!

The build quality of the 3 I have is good. hell for less than £2 you could treat them as disposables quite happily if heads weren't available.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Well i just placed my second order within a week.
i got the k100 in gold,my first order was shipped on wed 19th and i got my tracking number.
The problem i am having is that every time i try tracking it just says " the page you are looking for cannot be found ", check that you have typed the correct url etc. Anyone else had this annoying thing happen to them ? :(

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Not had that problem. Normally I just click on the tracking number and it goes straight to the Honk Kong Post site. I have found that it can take a while for the HK Post site to scan the parcels in and update the tracking info though.

Sorry can't help on that one Terry.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Not had that problem. Normally I just click on the tracking number and it goes straight to the Honk Kong Post site. I have found that it can take a while for the HK Post site to scan the parcels in and update the tracking info though.

Sorry can't help on that one Terry.

ok,cheers for the reply trouble. I will just have to keep trying. Anywho i placed an order with them this morning about 02.am,and it has already been shipped. whoopi

mad maori

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
new zealand
FAST TECH SUK!!! due to stock error and after a month since ordering i finally got my svd!!! and guess what? its used. theres scratches on screen - the positive pin has knicks and dents and scratches on the body!!! w.t.f?? wont be useing them again... too much hassle even if they do replace it!!! 0 out of 10!!!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
FAST TECH SUK!!! due to stock error and after a month since ordering i finally got my svd!!! and guess what? its used. theres scratches on screen - the positive pin has knicks and dents and scratches on the body!!! w.t.f?? wont be useing them again... too much hassle even if they do replace it!!! 0 out of 10!!!

have you contacted them about it ?

you must start a dialogue with them,and return it. I recently had an issue with a v8 gripper,from a different chinese vendor (broke from the box) and as soon as they receive it back,they are going to replace it with a totally different mod at my request.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
yea, waiting for reply- mod dosnt even work now!!! dohh!!! just a pain cause shipping takes so long

LOL i know mate,
I am waiting on 2 orders from ft,the 1st was shipped on the 19th and it is not due to leave hong kong till tomorrow.

The good thing is that you should be fine with getting a replacement,or a credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread