• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here used fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
:laugh:

I wasn`t 100% happy with my lemo, it just didn`t seem to be performing at it`s best ( for me anyway ) It was great for 2 or 3 pulls, then the vapour/flavour seemed to be lacking. I could put it down for 5 minutes, then the same thing would happen !

Sooo, i just put a 3mm micro in @ 1.3 ohms/down from 1.7, wicked with rayon and went to fill with RY I have run out :ohmy:, looked through all my stock with no joy :( The only backy one i had was the long shift from chefs, so i am quite happily using that up ATM. Need to get a quick order in, but knowing chefs, and how quick they are with deliveries, i should be ok :)

Damn it : Closed till tomorrow :laugh:

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
....I don't even use the tank up when I don't like them! :p

That's the advantage of a dripper, no need to waste time on a rubbish juice. Drip, vape, yuck, bin it :laugh:

No, been painting since my 30's and never had that until the past few months, which would fall in with intake of anything in e-liquid and nail growth.

Do you have a secret obsession with striking matches on your finger nails, that could explain it Trisha :laugh:

I do have a feeling they already did in certain places ...automatic tram type buses, and also metro train types.
But: Driverless buses on the way - Telegraph

That's me out of a job then :laugh: But they wouldn't be able to provide the helpful, friendly service that I provide :laugh:

So you actually file your fingernails then Ian :lol: Shouldn`t laugh, but i find that just too gay :laugh:

I'm a bit OCD about that mate. Can't stand the feeling of rough nails catching on clothing etc. I only file them after cutting, but it's only gay if you file them with your nails facing towards you :laugh:

and what is wrong with that, most wives would go ape .... if you didn't and your rough nails tore a hole in their tights...

Stockings for me Bob, just like the ones Nora Batty wore :laugh:

and where's the ....er that started all this off, suppose his ISP has gone down again, too much water in the cabling.

Had a hot date with a bottle of JD :laugh:

He`s bloody lushing again bob :laugh:

Certainly was mate and bloody good it was too :laugh:

I wasn`t 100% happy with my lemo, it just didn`t seem to be performing at it`s best ( for me anyway ) It was great for 2 or 3 pulls, then the vapour/flavour seemed to be lacking. I could put it down for 5 minutes, then the same thing would happen !

Sooo, i just put a 3mm micro in @ 1.3 ohms/down from 1.7, wicked with rayon and went to fill with RY I have run out :ohmy:, looked through all my stock with no joy :( The only backy one i had was the long shift from chefs, so i am quite happily using that up ATM. Need to get a quick order in, but knowing chefs, and how quick they are with deliveries, i should be ok :)

That's what happens when you criticise my choice of nail cutting implements :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I'll be PMing Classy soon about closing the thread.

I'll ask her to close it tonight, but she said she'd put a link in for the new thread, in case anyone gets lost.

I'll be opening the new thread in the UK forum and call it "Fasttech Veterans" so you'll all know where to look. See you all over there
:D

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Do you prefare the Lemo to the Orchids Terry?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
went to fill with RY I have run out :ohmy:, looked through all my stock with no joy :( The only backy one i had was the long shift from chefs, so i am quite happily using that up ATM. Need to get a quick order in, but knowing chefs, and how quick they are with deliveries, i should be ok :)
I don't think they work weekends anyway Terry - hopefully, the new website will work perfectly and you can get an order in tomorrow by first class post.
I could send you some RY but it's .6mg and max VG.

That's the advantage of a dripper, no need to waste time on a rubbish juice. Drip, vape, yuck, bin it :laugh:
I'm not getting into dripping! It's no hardship to empty a tank of something I don't like. :p ick!

Do you have a secret obsession with striking matches on your finger nails, that could explain it Trisha :laugh:
Well if there were even some in the house, I could perhaps wonder if I did that in my sleep, but no :laugh: - I'm pretty sure it's something in the liquid as it's only happened since I stopped smoking, and took a few months to show up. Perhaps it's max VG that causes it!

That's me out of a job then :laugh: But they wouldn't be able to provide the helpful, friendly service that I provide :laugh:
Some of the routes you drive don't seem suitable anyway! It'll be a good while before people will be happy to go sailing over the hills and dales in a driverless bus!

I'm a bit OCD about that mate. Can't stand the feeling of rough nails catching on clothing etc. I only file them after cutting, but it's only gay if you file them with your nails facing towards you :laugh:
Unless I catch a nail on something, I only do mine after cutting, and keep them pretty short anyway - nails and fresh paint don't work well!
As for nails facing towards you.....I can't be very feminine then - always facing away! :lol:

Stockings for me Bob, just like the ones Nora Batty wore :laugh:
oh my ...that's more than flesh & blood can stand :facepalm:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'll be PMing Classy soon about closing the thread.

I'll ask her to close it tonight, but she said she'd put a link in for the new thread, in case anyone gets lost.

I'll be opening the new thread in the UK forum and call it "Fasttech Veterans" so you'll all know where to look. See you all over there
:D
Well, God bless her and all who sailed in her ...and here's to our new 'vessel'.

When are you starting the new one so we can hold off with new posts if need be? ...Ah! Done already! :)

Last edited:

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
I have bought a variety of different premade coils. Which type are you thinking about?
The ones used for an RDA. I saw ones with 1.5ohms and sub ohms. But I have no idea which to pickup. I have always had my friends coil for me so I dint bother asking. Looking into micro coils.
I'm lazy, so I use them all the time, never had a problem. As of late I have been getting the NR-R-NR ones, you can get them wicked or un-wicked.

Burnie
I have no idea what different types there are lol. How that working for you in terms of vaping?

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I've just started a new thread in the UK forum with the title we agreed on - Fasttech Veterans

Classwife will be closing this one at some point in the near future (possibly today), so the sooner we get settled into our new home the better. There will be a link to the new thread when this one finally closes, so even Terry can find his way there :laugh:

See you all over on the other side :D

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I'm not getting into dripping! It's no hardship to empty a tank of something I don't like. :p ick!

Drippers can be a bit of hassle to set up with having to build your own wicks and coils, so I know what you mean Trisha :D

Well if there were even some in the house, I could perhaps wonder if I did that in my sleep, but no :laugh: - I'm pretty sure it's something in the liquid as it's only happened since I stopped smoking, and took a few months to show up. Perhaps it's max VG that causes it!

You've got me stumped then Trisha. Could be the VG then, but I think we'd all have a little of it ourselves with 50/50 mixes too. Ah well, tis another mystery :laugh:

Some of the routes you drive don't seem suitable anyway! It'll be a good while before people will be happy to go sailing over the hills and dales in a driverless bus!
I mainly do local routes. Constantly squeezing between parked cars, I reckon a robot would give up and switch off after an hour :laugh:

Unless I catch a nail on something, I only do mine after cutting, and keep them pretty short anyway - nails and fresh paint don't work well!
As for nails facing towards you.....I can't be very feminine then - always facing away! :lol:

It only applies to blokes filing their nails. Towards the body, implies a heightened feminine side, away from the body is real lumberjack territory :laugh:

oh my ...that's more than flesh & blood can stand :facepalm:

Nora was my pin-up as a lad :laugh:

Well, God bless her and all who sailed in her ...and here's to our new 'vessel'.

When are you starting the new one so we can hold off with new posts if need be? ...Ah! Done already! :)

Just started the new one, here's the link (looks like some have already got their feet under the table :laugh:) :

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/uk-forum/635442-fasttech-veterans.html

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I don't think they work weekends anyway Terry - hopefully, the new website will work perfectly and you can get an order in tomorrow by first class post.
I could send you some RY but it's .6mg and max VG.

No i don`t think they do trish, but i have ordered many times at the weekend, with no probs :) Thanks for the offer, i will manage with the long shift till i get some more RY, just glad i didn`t bin it now :laugh:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Good price Bob,i've had the Gold/Champagne one in my cart for a week.The skins are cheap aswell.
Along with a mini Cloupor.
Was trying to decide which one to buy.Think i'll go for the Sig.

According to that page mine comes with a skin, but not sure whether a good idea as the batteries are not USB chargeable that I can see, so means having to remove the skin every time you need to change them.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Has anyone bought them premade coils from fasttech? I'm looking into purchasing them but not sure if it's worth it.

Hi Eva (I presume from your tag??) I bought a pack a while back, ended up using about 3 or 4, if you recoil older Kangers like the PT2 then yes they might be worth it, otherwise I would say forget it, much better to learn to make your own coils, if you use RDAs or RTAs

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Don't push too much wick down onto the deck, it should only just be touching it - and who's a silly boy then, running out of R-Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread