Anyone in Broward County?

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by BenC7, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenC7

BenC7 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Im thinking about making the the switch once my carton runs out (3-4 packs left) and was hoping there was someone locally that could walk me through the basics. Please let me know if anyone is available.

Thanks!

2. NurseCin

NurseCin Super Member ECF Veteran

Unfortunately I'm on the wrong coast but I'd be willing to help anyway I can.

3. BenC7

Bummer! If you ever end up over this way please drop me a PM. Thanks though!

I'm trying to talk myself into pulling the trigger right now on the mini lavatube. Greenhouse one has it for a great price after coupon but shipping takes so long and I've got an itchy trigger finger.

4. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Awww I wish I was closer BDC7. Keep this thread bumped in case anyone near you is around.

Our next vape meet in a few weeks in Largo. Fingers crossed that isn't too far from you. Be great way to see/touch/try all sorts of stuff!

Might peek at the FL vapers map and see if anyone is close to you ;) Could put your dot on the map too if you'd like.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?auth...d=214503196158337657938.0004a89635d42e28e209c

5. classwife

classwife Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Plus on that !

If you decide to come up be sure to post it...we can all be sure to bring all sorts of stuff !

6. BenC7

Thanks for the all the kinds words. I think Largo is a little bit far for me to get to but I did pull the trigger on my first setup which I am very excited about. Only tough part is it is shipping from china and will take 2-3 weeks but I can't wait!

Edit - I did add myself to the map.

7. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

8. BenC7

9. classwife

Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
  10. menthall

menthall Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm in Broward County. I could help you. Although locally we really don't have any "brick and mortar" vendors. I do all of my pv shopping online. I've helped many coworkers make the switch. Drop me a PM and I'll help you get set up if you haven't already done so. Good luck and congrats on becoming analog free.

11. Mroutlaw

Mroutlaw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Im in broward county, Deerfield beach. Would love to meet fellow vapers and also willing to show the ropes to people

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

12. *deleon517*

*deleon517* Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

huh figured there would be more broward people in here........ im still new to the area having moved from longisland where there was a pretty good size group of us, hoping to make one of the ft. lauderdale meets ups if i can ever get off of work for one....

13. Mare1077

Mare1077 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You should definitely come out to the meet if you can get a little time off. I went last month and it was great! There were lots of people, raffles, Bruce and Justin from Clouds of Vapor, decent food and great beer!

14. zachofalltrades

zachofalltrades Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

We're around, but seem to not use this are of the forum as much. There have only been 3 local meets in consecutive months, and I think we broke 40 people last time. One of the owners of Vapor Burst in Davie has told Miamimom that she's spreading the word, so that number should be growing even more when we meet again in a couple of weeks. Come if you can, it's really the best way to see what kind of community we have here.

15. Verdant

Verdant Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've had my D.I.D rebuildable atomizer for about a month and still am unable to get a wick/coil setup without hotspots and the coil glowing red. It tastes like burning, though im not willing to giveup. Is there anyone in broward who has experience with the DID that would be willing to meet and show me the ropes? I would really appreciate it...it's been a bit aggravating having such a nice piece of gear and not being able to make it work. If you would be so kind please shoot me a PM.

much appreciated,
    Herbal

16. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi! I just found this thread. Sorry, I'm late. We have the South Florida Vaper's group having vape meets in Broward County on the last Sunday of every month. Our next vape meet is on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16 Irish Pub, 535 No. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Bruce & Justin from Clouds of Vapor will be there with juices to try and supplies if you need them. Please friend us on facebook under South Florida Vapers, or email us at southfloridavapers@comcast.net if you want to stay updated! You can view our photo albums of prior events on our facebook page. :)

17. ReaperXL7

ReaperXL7 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How goes it everyone, fairly new to the forums but thought i would drop in here. I live in margate, i kust got my first real kit though so im still pretty fresh with this vaping stuff. I would to try and get together with some vapers in the area, if i can make tue meet in lauderdale i'd love to come. Sounds like it could be a great time.

18. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations on using e cigs and nice to meet you, Reaper :) I hope you can make it out to our vape meet! You can check out new and different types of e-cigs and flavors. It's a lot of fun. I hope to see you there! And best of luck on your quitting the nasty analogs!

19. classwife

Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
    Welcome to the Florida Vapors Club !

20. sgenn99

sgenn99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i wish...been looking around for a local dealer for a while now (i'm in plantation)...bummer. looks like the closest place is vaporshark in miami. has anybody heard anything about them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.