• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Broward County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

BenC7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Davie, FL

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
You should definitely come out to the meet if you can get a little time off. I went last month and it was great! There were lots of people, raffles, Bruce and Justin from Clouds of Vapor, decent food and great beer!

huh figured there would be more broward people in here........ im still new to the area having moved from longisland where there was a pretty good size group of us, hoping to make one of the ft. lauderdale meets ups if i can ever get off of work for one....

zachofalltrades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2012
South Florida
huh figured there would be more broward people in here........ im still new to the area having moved from longisland where there was a pretty good size group of us, hoping to make one of the ft. lauderdale meets ups if i can ever get off of work for one....

We're around, but seem to not use this are of the forum as much. There have only been 3 local meets in consecutive months, and I think we broke 40 people last time. One of the owners of Vapor Burst in Davie has told Miamimom that she's spreading the word, so that number should be growing even more when we meet again in a couple of weeks. Come if you can, it's really the best way to see what kind of community we have here.

Verdant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
FL
I've had my D.I.D rebuildable atomizer for about a month and still am unable to get a wick/coil setup without hotspots and the coil glowing red. It tastes like burning, though im not willing to giveup. Is there anyone in broward who has experience with the DID that would be willing to meet and show me the ropes? I would really appreciate it...it's been a bit aggravating having such a nice piece of gear and not being able to make it work. If you would be so kind please shoot me a PM.

much appreciated,
Herbal

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hi! I just found this thread. Sorry, I'm late. We have the South Florida Vaper's group having vape meets in Broward County on the last Sunday of every month. Our next vape meet is on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16 Irish Pub, 535 No. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Bruce & Justin from Clouds of Vapor will be there with juices to try and supplies if you need them. Please friend us on facebook under South Florida Vapers, or email us at southfloridavapers@comcast.net if you want to stay updated! You can view our photo albums of prior events on our facebook page. :)

ReaperXL7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
florida
How goes it everyone, fairly new to the forums but thought i would drop in here. I live in margate, i kust got my first real kit though so im still pretty fresh with this vaping stuff. I would to try and get together with some vapers in the area, if i can make tue meet in lauderdale i'd love to come. Sounds like it could be a great time.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
How goes it everyone, fairly new to the forums but thought i would drop in here. I live in margate, i kust got my first real kit though so im still pretty fresh with this vaping stuff. I would to try and get together with some vapers in the area, if i can make tue meet in lauderdale i'd love to come. Sounds like it could be a great time.

Welcome to the Florida Vapors Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread