• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Broward County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
yup, she does-and thanks to all of you. i'm going to check out the place in davie. i've been spending a fortune on mail order, and it would be nice to keep some of the biz in the neighborhood, you know?

i've heard about vaporshark. they have a vaping lounge too, right? i've heard good things, but haven't made my way there yet.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
apparently there is another place in davie, on 441 called e liquids usa. 5288 south sr7.
anybody been there?

Edit: I stopped by there yesterday. I don't want to say much on the thread...if you want to know what my opinion of this "store" is, pm me-happy to tell you what my thoughts are.

Last edited:

scottjamez

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
apparently there is another place in davie, on 441 called e liquids usa. 5288 south sr7.
anybody been there?

Edit: I stopped by there yesterday. I don't want to say much on the thread...if you want to know what my opinion of this "store" is, pm me-happy to tell you what my thoughts are.

Hey guys. I've been to Vapor Shark in Miami, VaporBurst(?) on Pine Island and SR-84 in Davie, and just last weekend stopped in to that place on 441 and Griffin, near the Hard Rock.

Vapor Shark is cool. Pricey, but nice since they have a lounge with big TV game consoles, beer, drinks, etc. Great juice but you pay for it. Nice assortment of ego type devices and a bunch of tanks and carts. Great staff.

VaporBurst in Davie is similar but no lounge, although they have a few chairs and a small couch. The owners are very nice. the husband doesn't vape or know that much about the details of all the devices but is a super nice guy. I've read his wife vaprs and knows everything about what they sell, and the staff they hired is great. Real nice people.

The place on 441 I stopped there on the way home from work the other night, not really sure what the name was but I have the card here somewhere. I dropped my Prodigy v3 for the billionth time and finally the top got bent so that it wouldn't screw back on. Called them up and they where about to close. The girl at the small shop stayed about 20 mins late for me. I picked up a var voltage 1100 mah ego type device and a few tanks. Prices are not that bad for a B&M. The chick was real cool and we BS'ed for a few mins and I left. Real small shop and lots of devices they say they sell where not in stock. Things can be a bit seedy in the area though. Not horrible but its more industrial and the Hard Rock is down the road.

Oh, and I once found a place in Hollywood, off Sheridan or Stirling near 95. Limited stock and they didn't know anything. Picked up a 510 atty for about $14 since I was in a pinch.
Hope this helps!!

scion9

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2009
South Florida!
I'm in Broward and Vaporburst in Davie has been my spot for the last few weeks. The prices on drip tips and tanks may be a couple of bucks more than what you find online but it's worth it for immediate gratification and no shipping costs. If they don't have it, Erica can order it if it's available. They have rebuildables, cig-a-likes, eGo range, Provari as well as all kinds of accessories. You can test the juice before you buy and everyone was super nice and knowledgeable. They're opening a new location in Fort Lauderdale and they've just started a rewards program.

Vapor Shark was a bit of a hike from Broward. I stopped in before the holiday and everything I wanted was out of stock. I did get a couple of bottles of juice which they mixed fresh for me. Set me back $42 but its pretty good juice once it sat for a week or so. The staff was nice and they had a group of regulars in store enjoying espresso and hanging out. Seems like a chill place if it weren't so far from me.
I wish there was a vape lounge in the Broward area like Totally Wicked has in Bradenton or Volcano has in Oahu.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Well lookie here, another South Floridian! I'm glad you quit lurking, Skud! great to meet you. Bruce from Clouds of Vapor will be there and a second vendor which I'm in the process of confirming. Probably Juice Club, a new local that seems to be making some tasty stuff. COV is at all our meets and the 2nd vendor table is alternating local vendors or vendors wanting to visit. Good Life Vapor is visiting in February and selling. We usually meet the last Sunday of the month. Stay posted at South Florida Vapers | Vaping Kicks ASH! or friend us on Facebook. I hope you can make it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread