• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Broward County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andie

Jan 6, 2013
SE Florida
Hi guys (gals) ! I was going nuts looking for someone in my local area (PB County)-- Bocavapes.com just opened their brick and mortar store off Yamato and 2nd Ave in Boca... Since I work in Broward county, I can swing by on my way hm from work and they're open late, which is great. I met the owner, Kevin, and he hooked me up with my ego C B w/battery upgrade and juices.
Anyway- nice to meet you all... I met Mr Wizard from Vapetron last yr at my work totally by accident- I was outside smoking an analog and he was walking towards me toking away on his PV. I remember asking him about it and he was more than thrilled to tell me all about it! I finally took the plunge over a week ago and haven't looked back.

Thanks Mr Wizard!!!!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Yes, Boca Vapes also has a website. They opened about a week ago. Also, sgenn99, I'm not sure if you know it but Vapor Burst will be opening a store in Fort Lauderdale somewhere near Sunrise. It should be very soon. I've been seeing them talk about it on Facebook. There are also a couple more local vendors that just started selling online only recently, Juiceray.com (which had a table and his juices to try out at our last vape meet in December) and Diamond Vapor. South Florida is starting to go vape crazy! :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I dont know what PMing is but I went to that place called e- liquids as well... I'd like to know your thoughts about your experience there.

I'm not sure which place you are referring to. Where is it located? By the way, I'm in Davie too nowadays, just off Stirling and University, so hiya Vape neighbor! :)

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
there are tons of places in broward now, right MiamiMom? Vapor Burst just opened another location, i believe. and there's boca vapers, i think (not technically broward, but still), and a few b&m stores in hollywood. there is one off of stirling, i believe, but they specialize in vapros stuff...not really what i was looking for. seems like there's a pretty good scene around town lately, no?

Oaken007

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2012
Coral Springs, FL
Hey Guys!!!!

I just found this post... wanted to let you guys know I'm in the area too!

I'm up in Coral Springs right now, but I'm always in Davie and can be in the surrounding areas too.

Vape Shops I've found:

Vapor Haven - Owner: Preston - Juices: Of the four juices I've tried, the Blueberry Muffin was pretty good. Red Bull and Mountain Dew are two other flavors I tried, I found them to be very accurate in their taste, but no desire to vape them. I'd rather drink them. I also had the Apple Candy. Tried it once in the store, fell in love with it... then I brought it home and I hate it. It has licorice in it and I can't get the taste out of my atomizer.

Boca Vapes - Owner: Unknown - Juices: Tried a bunch, didn't like most. Good ones were Banana Nut, Spectrum, Cheesecake was very interesting!!, Veruca Blue wasn't bad.

I'll check out the one in Davie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread