• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Broward County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Dixie County, Florida
Great to hear from you, Chablo! We've been here, where the hell have you been?! lol :) I'm in Davie too! lol. check out our vape meets link in my banner below...Hope you can come out sometime to our vape meets!

Just got into vaping. And recently joined ecf. I'm over here off griffin n davie. Looking for some great prices on 30ml bottles. The sunoco over here has them for 13 dollars. And I'm also looking for ce4 drip tips. Switching to a 510 tank soon tho. And I'll check out the meets.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm off Stirling and University in Davie. Small world. I didn't know a Sunoco had juice. Very Interesting. There's vapor Burst on SR 84 about one block south of Pine Island on the South side in a small strip of shops and they have alot of juice lines that are decent like Pink Spot and Halo. Their other items are a bit overpriced but good in a bind. There's a list of local vendors on our sponsors page on our website but most sell only online.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Talked to MiamiMom via FB and she hooked me up with a vendor. Thank you! :)

Anytime! Glad it worked out for you! :) Juiceray sells the cheapest that I know locally. He's a great guy. I do try to remain unbiased with local vendors and always tell of the best deals depending on what you are looking for :)

Last edited:

DomChin

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Hey guys, new guy here in Fort Lauderdale. Been off analogs for 5 weeks now, thanks to my ego setup, which is being upgraded to a ZMAX V3. Been going to vapor burst mainly, but checking out some more places today. One off university and Broward. Any others places you guys know of, let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

DomChin

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Thank you for the link Puddlesnake.

Vapor Life (266 S University Dr, Plantation. Right across from Broward Mall) was the place. Seemed like a ok shop. I tested a few juices, but to me (and maybe be the tank they used, generic simple disposable) the flavors were lacking. I was running my battery at 3.3v to not burn the juice...turned it to unreg mode at (im guessing) about 3.9v since i was using it prior. Again, could be just my personal preference in gear that will change all that.

However, they had some pretty nice mechanical mods. I saw only a couple of VV/VW mods (Vamo v3, eVic, and 1 other forgot the name of). They have a decent collection size of juices...im guessing about 40 flavors in front (Dont know if they mix custom though). Nice amounts of drip tips and clearos/cartos...few i havent seen before.

I think i might check them out again in a week when i get my ZMAX, maybe play with the VW or ohm in the coil to try and find a sweet spot with their juices.

One thing i didnt ask was what mix PG/VG they used. Also, i think most of them use 0 nicotine juice and most of them only offered in lower nicotines level (<8mg). I did hear a few in 18mg, but it was only a couple it seemed.

Take all of this with a grain of salt. All personal observations (and i could be wrong about anything listed) in about a 25min span. People seemed really nice and helpful.

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hey guys, new guy here in Fort Lauderdale. Been off analogs for 5 weeks now, thanks to my ego setup, which is being upgraded to a ZMAX V3. Been going to vapor burst mainly, but checking out some more places today. One off university and Broward. Any others places you guys know of, let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
Another new storefront in Fort Lauderdale is VIP Vapor USA, 1596 Cordova Rd., Ft. Lauderdale, which is near US 1 and 17th Street Causeway, I believe. The owner Carlos is a nice guy and was at our last Vape meet. There's also Diamond-vapor.com which just opened up off US 1 about a block north from Johnson Street. New stores are opening up alot and its getting hard to keep track. Lol.

Chablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Dixie County, Florida
Another new storefront in Fort Lauderdale is VIP Vapor USA, 1596 Cordova Rd., Ft. Lauderdale, which is near US 1 and 17th Street Causeway, I believe. The owner Carlos is a nice guy and was at our last Vape meet. There's also Diamond-vapor.com which just opened up off US 1 about a block north from Johnson Street. New stores are opening up alot and its getting hard to keep track. Lol.
A buddy of mine mentioned they are opening one right next to Disalvo's right on Stirling and University called Vapor Queen or something like that. Idk how long till they're open but so much better cuz it's right here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread