Anyone in uk ordered sedansa diva?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
It took about three days from Belgium to the UK when I first ordered.

Then when I had problems it took well over a week and several e-mails to get something done.

So when I received my replacement that now also needs replacing because that's faulty to.

I also ordered a cigar that turned up in the wrong colour I chose plus I ordered an extra charger which that also wasn't in the box when I received it.

So I'm about to return the bloody lot.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
You know Ted I'm really sorry, I can't remember. I've had that many parcels recently I get mixed up. I think I did have to sign but I don't remember who brought it or anything.

I didn't get on very well with my Diva. The atomiser burned really hot all the time and I got a nasty burned taste from it. The batteries only lasted about two hours per charge even after a few charges. I sent it back for a refund.

Don't let that put you off though Ted, these things all have minds of their own and I might have just got a duff unit. The Diva comes with good reviews so it's just a matter of getting your hands on one of the good ones I think. Leaford likes the Diva he has and he's very experienced at comparing devices.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
just a little worried as its been 7 days now and still waiting even though they say it was shipped on the 6th!

Anway what do you both think of your sedansa diva's?

ours came by courier service. My second parcel from them actually came after five o'clock in the afternoon.
The diva works well when it works. The batteries seem to be too powerful for atomiser . which on the two units which I have had . The atomiser keeps drying out then you get the old burning taste and it doesn't matter what you do it keeps coming back.
One of the reasons I blame the battery which I could be completely wrong is that the Janty kissbox classic has the same atomiser they are both identical and the battery on these is not as powerful.
Because I've had the pleasure of using both units . I have been able to interchange the parts which sedansa atomiser works better with Janty batteries and does not get as hot.

Also you can control the atomiser with the manual switch on theJanty.
I'm sorry if you think this puts sedansa down but this is what experience what I have had regarding the two units.

You find on when first using the sedansa it works very well and then things start going wrong.
Atomiser drying out. Batteries deteriorate fast. Burning taste keeps coming back.
Perhaps I have been unlucky but I have had the same story on two units so far.
That's why I am returning for full refund. But their cartridges are some of the best out there far as I'm concerned and I shall probably continue to use their cartridges they are always well packaged and presentable.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Hi Ted

That's the raging debate of our times. Nearly every penstyle looks the same - you couldn't pick 'em out of a lineup. Some swear by the branded offerings, others can't see the point in paying the premium rate and stock up on multiple generics.

If cash is short, you might try a generic from one of the independent sellers. It might be all you need. If you can afford a punt, maybe go for one of the brands when you've had enough time to decide if e-smoking is for you.

I dived in on branded kit, but followed up fairly quickly with generics (you'll need a lot of spares and I'm not rich enough to have multiple brand items).

Emp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread