Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Great to hear guys!
Here's a message from the man himself

The Zenith's will be available on the 4nd week of April and shipping will commence around that time.

This is good because it would give time to gather as many preorders as possible in the next week.
They plan on distributing 2,000 world wide so we would need to get in on this ASAP

I'm just waiting for a reply to finalize the details and we'll open for pre-orders!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Great to hear guys!

This is good because it would give time to gather as many preorders as possible in the next week.
They plan on distributing 2,000 world wide so we would need to get in on this ASAP

I'm just waiting for a reply to finalize the details and we'll open for pre-orders!

Lawd ha' mercy! 2,000 just in this one run? Crazy though that they will still likely sell out!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
So whats happening here? How do we go about claiming one so they don't sell out on me again? I really need to get me a brass AFC one ASAP
Post #21

Great to hear guys!

The Zenith's will be available on the 4nd week of April and shipping will commence around that time.

I hope this helps.

ֹ

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I didn't know there was such a thing. Hot Rod Vapers huh?

just referring to sub ohms vaping... i haven't bought a conventional atomizer since i06 and i07 about 2 years ago... oh and some Fusions!

i am considering a Zenith b/f for my hot rodded Grand; 10amp fuse and copper pos. pin. I've got to have the drip-well milled down tho.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
just referring to sub ohms vaping... i haven't bought a conventional atomizer since i06 and i07 about 2 years ago... oh and some Fusions!

i am considering a Zenith b/f for my hot rodded Grand; 10amp fuse and copper pos. pin. I've got to have the drip-well milled down tho.

If you like then you should try these Nitro Procoils. These things keep getting better the longer I use them. No filler and a bit airy at first but since I broke it in it has been great.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm in on the Zenith pre order. Don't know if you don't try.

Did I miss something or are you saying you are "in" when it's possible? I keep checking this thread and I am getting just a tiny bit antsy as I know others are already sold out on the pre-order -- I don't want to miss out by waiting too long.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Did I miss something or are you saying you are "in" when it's possible? I keep checking this thread and I am getting just a tiny bit antsy as I know others are already sold out on the pre-order -- I don't want to miss out by waiting too long.

You won't miss out. I heard from him today and he's just waiting for the vendor to give the go ahead. Your wait should be over soon. Yes I am in as soon as we're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread