Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Pre orders are closed! Hopefully they get shipped soon!
I'm hiping right there with you Keynith! Very very excited to get these.
This may have been reported before. I have one of the first run zenith's it is my favorite all time dripper (the v2 you can remove the afc mine is fixed) Today I was cleaning my dripper and decided to remove the O rings. When putting it back together I only put the top O ring on just to give it a try. It give it a thicker dense cloud, it gave it a more airy draw. I usually run afc wide open but had to close it 3/4. So if you ever want to try something different remove an O ring.

Thanks for the tip Rob!

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
I preordered the Zenith V2 from vaperizevapors about a freakin month ago, they must have updated there site 20 different times already since then with date changes! As it stands, they still have the 4/25 date there, this is insane how long it's taking to get one of these!

In the mean time I Ordered 100 Zenith V2 1:1 clones with all 3 rings included (i'll probably get these sooner then the real one! lol). I have a PreOrder going on right now on Ebay for $59.99, but for EFC members I will sell out for only $47 (CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP :) ). I'm expected to receive these within the next 3 weeks (within meaning possibly sooner) If anyone is interested drop me a PM, and I will shoot you my personal number. :)

EM

Not to be mean, but you should go post this elsewhere. This a forum supplier thread, and your trying to steal business from ikenvape by posting here.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I preordered the Zenith V2 from vaperizevapors about a freakin month ago, they must have updated there site 20 different times already since then with date changes! As it stands, they still have the 4/25 date there, this is insane how long it's taking to get one of these!

In the mean time I Ordered 100 Zenith V2 1:1 clones with all 3 rings included (i'll probably get these sooner then the real one! lol). I have a PreOrder going on right now on Ebay for $59.99, but for EFC members I will sell out for only $47 (CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP :) ). I'm expected to receive these within the next 3 weeks (within meaning possibly sooner) If anyone is interested drop me a PM, and I will shoot you my personal number. :)

EM
Me I've found you get what you pay for and if I'm going to give up my money it will be for the real McCoy.
Oh BTW here's a nice phone you might be interested in.

Untitled_zpsb06b1add.jpg

Last edited:

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Guess I missed this then...bummer

If you do some searching you can usually turn one up. Maybe not in your first choice of color, but they are out there. The other day J-vapes had one brass in stock and I was gonna get it, but then decided not to. Your best bet is to email retailers and ask them to hold one for you.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
If you do some searching you can usually turn one up. Maybe not in your first choice of color, but they are out there. The other day J-vapes had one brass in stock and I was gonna get it, but then decided not to. Your best bet is to email retailers and ask them to hold one for you.

Also keep an eye on the classifieds.

fridgemagnet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
Ireland
The classifieds might be best, as import duties are cruel here in Ireland, and stores may not be too keen to falsify the value of the package.
It will be a while before I qualify for these classifieds though, being a newbie.
I doubt there are many of these in England, but I will look around, and try the rest of the E.U. also. Thank heavens for the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread