Braselton, GA, USA
I haven't tried it, @Mayhem987654, but this might be a good vape:

Dole Whip (courtesy mah_chew @ ELR)
1% DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
4% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
8% Golden Pineapple (CAP)
1% Juicy Orange (CAP)
Flavor total: 14%

Disclaimer: I haven't tested this recipe, either. But I would.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

4% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Juicy Orange (CAP)

In my notes of "things to try" I have another recipe by the same name:

Dole Whip:
- 14% CAP Golden Pineapple
- 2% TFA Bavarian Cream
- 1.5% TFA Marshmallow
- 1.5% Ethyl Maltol
- 1% TFA Sweet Cream

There's also this one which, now that I'm looking at it again, has an awfully high flavor content:

Creamy Pineapple
- 15% TFA Pineapple
- 5% TFA Sweet Cream
- 5% TFA Whipped Cream
- 4% Ethyl Maltol
- 2% TFA Sweetener (Sucralose)

Credit unknown. I think both of these came from a Reddit post. I haven't tried either of them yet but as of last shipment I do have all the ingredients so I might give one or both of them a try, soon.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
awfully high flavor content
I spotted those too on my quick expedition, but rejected them both for too much flavoring and too much sweetening. The user descriptions I found for the Vape Kitchen recipe seemed to indicate it wasn't too heavy on the sweet stuff.

I'm a low-flavoring type: I tend to mix at 10% or less total flavoring, and tend to avoid recipes with more than 15%. So, even when recommending replacements for retail liquids (which tend to be high in flavoring), that's the kind of biased advice I give. :)

Mayhem987654

Mar 18, 2017

4% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Juicy Orange (CAP)

Thank you very much I will try it out and let you know once I get the ingredients

Reactions: man00ver

Mayhem987654

Mar 18, 2017
I spotted those too on my quick expedition, but rejected them both for too much flavoring and too much sweetening. The user descriptions I found for the Vape Kitchen recipe seemed to indicate it wasn't too heavy on the sweet stuff.

I'm a low-flavoring type: I tend to mix at 10% or less total flavoring, and tend to avoid recipes with more than 15%. So, even when recommending replacements for retail liquids (which tend to be high in flavoring), that's the kind of biased advice I give. :)

I'm not a big sweet vaper myself but the vape kitchens recipe was perfect. At least a year ago

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Not a clone, but perhaps a recipe that may interest you: "Sunshine" by NotCharlesManson at ELR ...

6% Banana Cream (LA)
1% Coconut (FA)
3% Custard (FA)
1% Marshmallow (FA)
1% Pineapple (TPA)
2% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Although I made it with some subs, it's lovely as it is, but I'm thinking of trying a version with the banana cream and pineapple flavors switched next time (or probably not entirely switched, but the banana cream much lower and the pineapple higher).

Just a thought for something you might want to play with!

Mayhem987654

Mar 18, 2017
Not a clone, but perhaps a recipe that may interest you: "Sunshine" by NotCharlesManson at ELR ...

6% Banana Cream (LA)
1% Coconut (FA)
3% Custard (FA)
1% Marshmallow (FA)
1% Pineapple (TPA)
2% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Although I made it with some subs, it's lovely as it is, but I'm thinking of trying a version with the banana cream and pineapple flavors switched next time (or probably not entirely switched, but the banana cream much lower and the pineapple higher).

Just a thought for something you might want to play with!

Thanks I will give it a try

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have made a Strawberry Whip Recipe with the "whip" base being the following:

2% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
4% Vanilla Whipped Cream (TFA)

You could add from there with your favorite Pineapple. I'm not big on pineapple flavors, but I have read that many favor a mix with CAP Golden Pineapple & TFA Pineapple. Perhaps start with 4% of CAP GP and 2% of TFA Pineapple. You could also add a small % of TFA Philippine Mango (0.25 - 0.50) to round out the Pineapple. Total Flavor: 12.25% or 12.50%.

Just thinking out loud... Good luck!

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I was thinking TFA Whipped Cream, but also, maybe a touch of meringue? What makes a light fluffy taste?

Maybe go to an online vendor and just consider flavors. I have done that. It's like reading all the descriptions for "cream". There are a lot of them and they are made to be slightly different from each other.

Mayhem987654

Mar 18, 2017
I have made a Strawberry Whip Recipe with the "whip" base being the following:

2% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
4% Vanilla Whipped Cream (TFA)

You could add from there with your favorite Pineapple. I'm not big on pineapple flavors, but I have read that many favor a mix with CAP Golden Pineapple & TFA Pineapple. Perhaps start with 4% of CAP GP and 2% of TFA Pineapple. You could also add a small % of TFA Philippine Mango (0.25 - 0.50) to round out the Pineapple. Total Flavor: 12.25% or 12.50%.

Just thinking out loud... Good luck!

Thank you in definitely going to try that

Reactions: I'mnotZak

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you in definitely going to try that

My pleasure. This is the really enjoyable part of DIY. I also like @Frenchfry1942 suggestion of FA Meringue. This flavor, IMO is outstanding and adds a touch of sweetness along with an incredible thick mouth feel. It is light and fluffy and should work in your mix at a low percentage around 0.50 - 0.75%. You could also consider lowering the Vanilla Whipped Cream to 2.5 or 3% and adding the Meringue at 1-1.5%. This would keep your overall flavor percentage at the 12.25 - 12.50% and low as you prefer.

I find myself adding FA Meringue to the majority of my Bakery and cream mixes. Good luck and enjoy!

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here is another option that was shared with me by a friend on this forum. (Thanks @chanelvaps) This Pineapple Whip Cake recipe is from another site and the creator goes by the name HIC. I believe the original creator of the recipe may have used TFA Pineapple and chanel substituted CAP pineapple based on her personal preference. You could also play with this mix, and if your aim is straight Whip without the cake, you can omit the FA Nonna's Cake.

I'm sure chanel will be along soon to offer any other comments or feedback on this mix.

2% FA Custard
2% CAP Pineapple
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Marshmallow
1% FA Nonna's Cake
0.5% FA Banana
0.5% FA Coconut

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
This Pineapple Whip Cake recipe is from another site and the creator goes by the name HIC. I believe the original creator of the recipe may have used TFA Pineapple and chanel substituted CAP pineapple based on her personal preference.
That looks good, and I hadn't seen it before. Just FYI: HIC = HeadInClouds, and he's a huge FlavourArt booster, so I'd expect he used FA Pineapple rather than the TFA version. I've got all the FA stuff and I'll be mixing that up tonight!

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That looks good, and I hadn't seen it before. Just FYI: HIC = HeadInClouds, and he's a huge FlavourArt booster, so I'd expect he used FA Pineapple rather than the TFA version. I've got all the FA stuff and I'll be mixing that up tonight!

Thank you for the added details. I know HIC has a large following and is a respected mixer. I hope the mix works out for you.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Thank you for the added details. I know HIC has a large following and is a respected mixer. I hope the mix works out for you.
We shall see; it's now on the steep shelf. The fresh mix smells righteous.

P.S. If you ever want an expert opinion about any FA flavoring, you'll find it here for quite a lot of them: HIC's "My notes on"

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We shall see; it's now on the steep shelf. The fresh mix smells righteous.

P.S. If you ever want an expert opinion about any FA flavoring, you'll find it here for quite a lot of them: HIC's "My notes on"

Great link my friend! :thumbs: Bookmarked for future use and thank you for sharing..

Reactions: man00ver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread