Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Thanks Maz, great to see you!
Great to see you too my friend . I've been vaping my NETs for the most part in the past year, but i want to get into DIY and i've been doing some research. I see you are already all in ! I will pm you for some tips when i i'm good and ready and have some supplies if it's ok :)

Reactions: I'mnotZak

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Oh, he updated it! I had it bookmarked, but hadn't visited it recently.
Not at the site you linked. I don't think he is involved with them anymore. The updated version is linked at his own site where he apparently sells his new recipes ! But the notes are free.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Not at the site you linked. I don't think he is involved with them anymore. The updated version is linked at his own site where he apparently sells his new recipes ! But the notes are free.
Right. I had HIC's site in my bookmarks also, but the last time I checked, his PDF had the same date-stamp as the notes on Mama J's site. That was quite some time ago, and it now appears Mama J's is on a semi-permanent business hiatus. I grabbed the new PDF...thanks for prompting me!

Reactions: Mazinny

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great to see you too my friend . I've been vaping my NETs for the most part in the past year, but i want to get into DIY and i've been doing some research. I see you are already all in ! I will pm you for some tips when i i'm good and ready and have some supplies if it's ok :)

Please do. I've been at it for a little over a year and there is no looking back. I'm happy to share all of my learnings and mistakes to avoid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread