Anyone know anything about the electronic cigars and electronic pipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. :)

I have 2 different electronic cigarettes that I am quite satisfied with. I have the M-401 Gold Edition and I have the DSE901b. I have also tried 2 other model electronic cigarettes that I REALLY wasn't satisfied with.

The problem is I am used to smoking Marlboro Reds, L&M Lights, Camel Lights, and Parliament Lights and I don't feel that any of these electronic cigarettes gives that satisfied enough craving throat hit (or wutever it's called) and blows the smoke vapor that i would be satisfied with and let's not forget that these batteries die every 3 hours.

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the electronic cigars and pipes and if people are satisfied with them and if so what model do you have and where did you order it from??

Also what is the strongest, (highest dosage of nicotine) sweetest, smoothest, and most realistic cigarette tasting e-liquid, and one with DELICIOUS variety of flavors out there that any of you tried and one that won't kill the atomizers??

My BEST experience so far was ordering from Shawn at www . litecigusa. com. Also just recently I was having a nice phone chat with a seller who sells many electronic supplies on eBay and she claims to have been one of the first selling electronic liquids. She seemed REALLY nice and I am waiting for my order and I can update once I receive my liquids if anyone is interested.

Thanks everyone and please give me your honest opinions. I REALLY appreciate it!! :)

P.S. I also want to let newbies out there know, or those people that are curious but NEVER tried an electronic cigarette before that these devices ACTUALLY helps quit smoking. I went from a pack and a half a day down to maybe smoking One to Two cigarettes every couple of days. :)

Last edited:

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
Absolutely. But when the translation would be correct you would read that I'm as much surprised about that myself as you are :)
My E-cig pipe works phenomally since February this year. Everyday use (couple of hours a day). I've drowned it with all kinds of liquid I could lay my hands on and it's still working as good as it did on day 1. I guess someone at the factory made a mistake and accidentally produced the best pipe ever ;)

Last edited:

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Smoking:

• Hoisting: At 1 copy light, the other a high point attack.
  • By lifting heavy liquid leakage in the foot: No
  • Smoke production: Sufficient
  • Taste / Vulture: Depends on used ampoules
Well all of my questions are answered!
(I love google translate!)

Hope your foot leakage problems clear up, yo han! Good luck with the vulture.
-Matt

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry for the late response. I was waiting to receive an email telling me I had some responses on my thread. I get sooo many emails every day to my email address that i didn't realize that i had some responses.

EXCELLENT review by Leaford. I left you a comment on your youtube review video. :)

and also thank you for your GREAT review yo han. :)

Thank you both so so much though it appears that you both have 2 opposite reviews, lol!! :)

Questions:

Do I have to puff the CRAP out of the DSE601 pipe like I have to do with the electronic cigarettes to feel the vapor actually hit my throat?? I wanna get as realistic a hit as i can possibly get as if I am smoking a REAL cigarette.

How often do I have to refill this pipe with liquid??

Is there REALLY such a difference between electronic pipes as there is between electronic cigarettes??

Is litecig.com also owned by litecigusa.com?

I could understand people having different reviews on these electronic devices. Everyone in the forums seem to LOVE the dse901b electronic cigarette and I own that one as well as the M-401 Gold Edition and I purchased both of them at litecigusa.com and I like the M-401 - Gold Edition MUCH MUCH better than the dse901b.

I LOVE doing business with Shawn at litecigusa because I have had ONLY a positive experience dealing with him and his website. Shawn gives the BEST customer service. :)

Thanks everyone who commented. I REALLY appreciated it!! :)

Anymore comments are ALWAYS welcomed here :)

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Welcome to the board. Glad you found your way here, I rarely check my Youtube comments. Too many dumbasses.

Anyway, it's not that surprising, really, to find different opinions. There's always some individual units that are better than others and some that are worse. I had a good one for my first 601 review. I am testing two other new units now for a follow up review, and one is better than the other. Likewise, I've had 901's that produced penstyle level vapor, and others that produced mini sized vapor. And sometimes you get one that just doesn't work well if at all. No reason that would be different for e-pipes than any other e-cig.

No one review can give you a real idea of the average, they just add data points. It's the balance of all the comments, all the other people who chime in on the thread and say how good theirs are, too, or how theirs sucks, that gives you more of an overall picture. I think the 601 has done pretty well by that score.

And as to the draw, it's very light, so no you don't have to puff the crap out of it. Actually, with one of the ones I'm retesting now I find a slow smooth easy draw produces much more vapor than a hard fast one.

But with almost all e-cigs you have to inhale for a good 3 seconds AT LEAST to build up enough vapor. For one thing, during the first second, the atomizer is still warming up and there's no vapor yet.

The cartridges last me most of the day when I'm using it by itself, all day if I have another e-cig sharing duties. It holds 2ml, and most cartridges drain pretty completely. I've had a few bad cartridges that drained all their liquid out, flooding the atomizer and causing leaking. And I've found several in my latest batch that do not drain effeciently, and have to be topped off every couple hours. So if you find yourself having to drip or top off frequently, it may be bad cartridges. But otherwise one should last 9 to 12 hours of moderate to heavy use.

And Litecig and LitecigUSA are partners, Litecig serves Europe, LitecigUSA, the US.

@ leaford

I REALLY appreciate all of this AMAZING information you are sharing with me. :)

You are probably going to think i am sooo annoying but these are my last couple of question, or at least I hope these are my last couple of questions. :D

Can you refill these electronic pipes with liquid or do you have to use only cartridges?? The reason I ask is because those cartridges are a complete ripoff.

How much did you pay for the 601 pipe?? Also did you ever try the electronic cigars?? Last question what type of liquid do you like and where do you order your liquid from??

Thanks for all your AMAZING help on this. I'm probably one of the most pickiest people when it comes to ordering something that i need or like, lol. :)

I also think you should post a youtube review on liquids. I think you did a GREAT job with your review on the electronic pipes. :)

Last edited:

baalel

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Watford, UK
@ leaford

Can you refill these electronic pipes with liquid or do you have to use only cartridges?? The reason I ask is because those cartridges are a complete ripoff.

Refilling a used cartrige with bottled liquid is the way I go, though I am having to use an e-cigar cartridge with the mouthpiece removed in my e-pipe as my pipe came without any carts included by 'mistake'

Welcome to the board. Glad you found your way here, I rarely check my Youtube comments. Too many dumbasses.

Anyway, it's not that surprising, really, to find different opinions. There's always some individual units that are better than others and some that are worse. I had a good one for my first 601 review. I am testing two other new units now for a follow up review, and one is better than the other. Likewise, I've had 901's that produced penstyle level vapor, and others that produced mini sized vapor. And sometimes you get one that just doesn't work well if at all. No reason that would be different for e-pipes than any other e-cig.

No one review can give you a real idea of the average, they just add data points. It's the balance of all the comments, all the other people who chime in on the thread and say how good theirs are, too, or how theirs sucks, that gives you more of an overall picture. I think the 601 has done pretty well by that score.

And as to the draw, it's very light, so no you don't have to puff the crap out of it. Actually, with one of the ones I'm retesting now I find a slow smooth easy draw produces much more vapor than a hard fast one.

But with almost all e-cigs you have to inhale for a good 3 seconds AT LEAST to build up enough vapor. For one thing, during the first second, the atomizer is still warming up and there's no vapor yet.

The cartridges last me most of the day when I'm using it by itself, all day if I have another e-cig sharing duties. It holds 2ml, and most cartridges drain pretty completely. I've had a few bad cartridges that drained all their liquid out, flooding the atomizer and causing leaking. And I've found several in my latest batch that do not drain effeciently, and have to be topped off every couple hours. So if you find yourself having to drip or top off frequently, it may be bad cartridges. But otherwise one should last 9 to 12 hours of moderate to heavy use.

And Litecig and LitecigUSA are partners, Litecig serves Europe, LitecigUSA, the US.
@ leaford

mate you were the one that started me vaping and off the old cigs with your youtube reviews!
Thanks

the e-cigar at puresmoker.com does the trick for me...I have a penstyle, 901b and the e-cigar from steve at puresmoker & the cigar is hands down the best vapor-producer, the throat hit is milder than the 901, but i'm using cherry coke flavoring, so that could be it...i was using the menthol from puresmoker (still am I guess) & that one had a great throat hit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread