Anyone Know Of A New Vapor Shop In Springfield, Mo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott2Quit

Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Springfield, Mo
I ran into someone this weekend who claims there's a vapor store in town.

It'd be awesome to be able to try things first-hand before buying them. But I can't find anything on Google or anyone who knows about a new shop (most of my friends don't vape).

If anyone knows, just the store name so I can Google map them it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-Scott

quikclik2

Dec 25, 2012
Springfield, mo
Paradise Vapors, opened mid November. They have mainly Ovale products, with a few tid bits here and there. And some juices, but nothing made in house. When I went in they had I believe Ovale liquids, but said they had another brand on the way in, should be there now by what I was told. They had the 10ml juices marked at 9.99 but told me they were actually 7.99. That's where I picked up my Vivi Nova, for I think $15.00. Definitely higher priced than you can get anything they have online for, but kinda nice to walk in and check out first. Seems everything is priced at MSRP. They are at 3318 S National, in the medical mile area. There website is paradisevapors.com, they just got that up and running, not much on there yet. The guy working that day said he was trying to talk the owner in to carrying more atomizers, hopefully they will expand, but had a very basic supply when I went in a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread