Anyone know where I can find replacement Nemesis switches, locking rings, and top caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeus287

Nov 16, 2013
Wilmington, NC, USA
I just bought a bunch of different color anodized aluminum Nemesis body tubes from fasttech for my stainless steel Nemesis clone from hcigar and brass Nemesis clone from fasttech. I'll have quite a few extra tubes, and would love to get the rest of the parts to build some more Nemesis's (Nemesi?). I know Atmomixani sells switches and top caps for a somewhat decent price (compared to the whole thing), but doesn't sell locking rings. I'm guessing he doesn't sell the lock ring so you can't just buy the Authentic colored aluminum tubes and all the parts for cheaper than any other Nemesis. Is there anywhere I can buy any 1:1 switches, lock rings, and top caps. It seems like the Chinese suppliers would sell these parts to resellers to replace DOA parts, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Contact Atmomixani directly and see what they can do for you.

I also bought a bunch of different colored tubes for my Nemesis, which I switch out from time to time, though I mostly just use it as a fully matte nemesis like I originally purchased.

Im NOT a clone guy. But Id be lieing if I said I didn't consider buying a couple clones for the switch, top caps and locking rings so I could use my anodized tubes as seperate nemesis mechs.

DelboyinDorset

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 10, 2013
    Dorset - UK
    Nemesis Spare Parts

Not cheap at 17 Euro for the switch which is about $23 which could buy you one and a half Nemmies from FT BUT... these are apparently real not clones so its a kinda half and half choice really :S

FT are now selling the aluminium tubed Nemesis for $14 which you could filch the SS parts off that but I am going to buy a real button and cap in brass for my lot as I did with the Steamboy where I bought the real deal being so impressed with the clone.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Nemesis Spare Parts $24.99 - VividSmoke.com

$24.99 for switch, cap, lock ring and beauty ring which ain't bad really

Take a look at some of their new stuff like the copper Kraken /drool

I'd love to agree, but the Full Brass Nemesis from Fasttech is only $19 and the Brass switches are much better in operation. Still, I hate wrecking a full mod just for parts.:glare:

DelboyinDorset

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 10, 2013
    Dorset - UK
    Focalecig had a deal up the other day on their promotions where if I spent $25 I got a mixed SS and gold Nemmy for $8.90.

They've got another SS Nemmy up at $12 on Focale if you spend $25 and I do believe there is a first time user discount code out there somewhere if you check out the Focale thread.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 13, 2010
    Capitol District New York
    Vapor Joe's Canada posts deals from focalecig regularly. They also have an add on the site which gives you 5% off, don't remember, just check Vapor Joe's Canada. I have the mixed Nemesis they offer. Decent clone, it is 1:1 so you can used the Nemesis hybrid adapters and 3D atomizer and the like with it. Only issue some might have with the clone is that is really is gold plated (not sure what the underlying metal is) and not brass. I like it, it's shiny ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread