• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone making their own juice in japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunk

Aug 9, 2013
japan
vapes are hitting the streets here,... i know of a couple of people in my tiny little inaka town who are getting into it,.. and that's without knowing about me vaping. out here it seems to be starting in the clubs which means that it'll probably catch on with the younger groups first,... then the old fogeys will be all マジ~?! and we'll have trial by variety tv show.

also i do my bit,.. i vape on the streets and in smoking areas just to draw questions :D

maybe one day, when i'm especially bored, i'll stand outside a koban and vape :p

Dominick0311

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Long beach
vapes are hitting the streets here,... i know of a couple of people in my tiny little inaka town who are getting into it,.. and that's without knowing about me vaping. out here it seems to be starting in the clubs which means that it'll probably catch on with the younger groups first,... then the old fogeys will be all マジ~?! and we'll have trial by variety tv show.

also i do my bit,.. i vape on the streets and in smoking areas just to draw questions :D

maybe one day, when i'm especially bored, i'll stand outside a koban and vape :p

You ever vape in a honcho? Cab drivers that allow smoking always look so confused when I vape lol.
I'm an American, I vape on the streets or in smoking areas as well and usually no one says anything. Have had a couple guys and girls in their teens to twenties question me about it, buttt I don't know Japanese but in pretty sure I got the point across lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
You ever vape in a honcho? Cab drivers that allow smoking always look so confused when I vape lol.
I'm an American, I vape on the streets or in smoking areas as well and usually no one says anything. Have had a couple guys and girls in their teens to twenties question me about it, buttt I don't know Japanese but in pretty sure I got the point across lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just say "denki tobacco" and they will understand.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan

i was waiting for the wife and kids to come out of a shop the other day, and happened to be vaping my latest 100%VG NLV gold clone juice i brewed up. blew a giant cloud just as a cop was walking past me, and he took a sniff and smiled... this stuff smells and tastes really good.FWIW, japanese cops are actually more worthless than stateside cops if thats even possible.in my 22 years in this country, i have not seen a JN cop make 1 arrest. not 1. and i live in an area filled with hillbillies that drink soju excessively...

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
I vape at my local pub all the time. Most people there think it's cool and know it's a big fad in the US. I always carry a spare carto for those who want to try. Don't want to share germs and all.
Most like the taste and they all think it is much better than smoking.
I have vapes in front of the station koban and cops say nothing. They probably don't even know it's a denki cig.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
whoohoo! just checked my Inawera order,.. its in Kawaski Port,... tokyo i think.

if it werent for the sheer tonnage of nenngajyou's JP has to deal with it would probably get here before new years. or maybe vice versa due to extra staff?

fingers crossed :D
Japan Mail and all the other delivery companies, don't let little things like weather or holidays or billions of New Year's cards slow them down. Just one of the most awesome things I LOVE about Japan, ie. absolute reliability and punctuality of public services!!!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
and yeah cops here arent cops, they're more like hall monitors and old people helper uppers.
The kind, helpful and friendly omawari-san's at the kobans or on their bicycles aren't the 'real' cops. The real cops are quite a different species.
By the way, I often stand waiting for hubby right outside the koban at my local station, vaping away on my Provari or whatever. They don't pay any attention at all.

Crazy⑧s

Moved On
Jan 14, 2014
名古屋
The ecig companies in the US would die if Drs. here started writing scrips. They have tried so hard to keep make sure people do not use the term smoking cessation or nicotine replacement therapy in order to keep the FDA off their back.

I see red flags going up all over the world regarding the use and retail of E-Cigs and Juice. My initial reaction was that governments stood to face enormous tax losses if the tobacco industry were to be replaced - not necessarily replaced, but at least have a healthier, new alternate gaining popularity.

Anyway.........liquid nicotine/nicotine juice is controlled in Japan, is it? X amount per import, etc?

Crazy⑧s

Moved On
Jan 14, 2014
名古屋

Do it. Do it naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread