Anyone NOT Like the eGo ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Yeah, I guess that's not bad mileage. I'd still be on my first 0.5 ohm head but my stupidity put the mech in my pocket without locking it off and drained the tank, so I took out and replaced the coil once it cooled off.

I peel a little fuzz off a couple q-tips and gently ream out the .5 ohm coil every couple of days.
Gots to be a little careful but it may extend their life a little. The 1.0 ohm ones are too small to do this.

I'm liking my choice to get the ego one more now as Joyetech has confirmed they used only organic cotton in these heads.:vapor:

Last edited:

BallSweater

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
I'm not sure if it's a good practice but I found something that mentioned ways of cleaning the atomizers. One suggestion was boil them for 5 minutes and let them air dry completely or soak in water or grain alcohol (i think it was grain) for an hour and then let completely dry.

I tried the 5 minutes of boiling after I finished making some eggs and it seems to have revived the 0.5 ohm atty to normal function. No idea if this is ideal but it worked. I had let it air dry completely while at work on a 12hr shift.

Anyways that said it does look like CanVape was speedy in their shipping prep. and the parcel is likely being sorted at my local post office now (it's only like 100ft from me... so convenient). I picked up a 5 pack of the 1 ohm coils as I find the juice last longer and I prefer a cooler vape. Glad this 0.5 ohm is still humming along though =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread