Anyone order from Vaporbreak cause im starting worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
So I ordered the nemesis clone from vapor break on 11-8-13 because at the time fast tech had a notice on the nemesis that it would take over two weeks to ship. Some one later told me theirs took less than a week from FT. Anyways today is 11-27-13 usps shows origin post preparing shipment Singapore post shows dispatched over seas 11-14-13.

Just wondering if anyone else has actually received an order from vapor break. I found another post here that they said they never got a shipment. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...reak-terrible-communication-bad-shipping.html

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
So your saying several people from here have successfully ordered from them or unsuccessfully ordered from them ? I sent them an email yesterday with no response

Several.
The problems you are experiencing have nothing to do with the place that sells the items...

It's with the governments that handle the mail....

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
Hey I just want to update this. My order finally got to USA today. Order took basically a month just for it to get to USA but its here and they sent it. Just felt responsible encase someone else were to read my complaint and have a bad opinion about this vendor.

I am just use to FT 2 week delivery time and wile be sticking with FT next time if I even ever order from a non local vendor.
Local vendors like in my state or nearing states really are they way to go order gets here in 1-2 days usually.

vulture

Mar 27, 2009
Lincolnton, NC
I placed an order on 11/30, Shipped 12/06, and didn't make it to Sweden till 12/21.

Just made it to NY 12/24, So I'll probably see it in another week or 2...lol

Hate to reply to my own post, but this is getting interesting...

My order went from NY to Springfield, MA 12/29.

From MA to Hazelwood, MO 12/31

From MO to San Antonio, Texas 1/3

I'm sitting here in NC tapping my foot going " Man, This order is seeing more of this country than I ever will"...lol

I signed up for email updates on the USPS site, in case there is a problem with the address on the package...

Think they'd contact me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread