anyone recommend an AUTO M40x batt that doesn't activate from loud noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
Florida
billybc96

Wow, checked prices at Intellicig for the battys on 2/7 and then went to place an order today, considerable price increase. That's a shame too because I'm running a little low on EcoPure Rich & English Toffee

Are you still pleased with the auto M402 battys from LiteCigUSA?

Last edited:

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
How much of a price increase?

So far I'm doing perfectly fine with my m402 batteries from LiteCigUSA. From my fingers, and from battery/atomizer heat, the stainless steel outer casing of the batteries tends to tarnish, but that's not a big deal. If I cared to, I could polish them up again, but I think that would be pointless. No one else seems to notice. I didn't get them to look pretty. I just wanted something with a finish I didn't need to worry about not scratching up, and these fill that purpose fine. I still like my one remaining old black Intellicig battery though, and I still may go back to getting those instead next time around. I'm sorry their prices have gone up, but that just seems to be the story with nearly everything these days, eh? (Gas, groceries, etc.)

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Yeah, sorry, I should have mentioned that. Did you end up ordering through the UK? I'm sorry if you did, but you will still get your order anyway if you did so. Some people even prefer ordering through the UK site. Apparently some people think they get better service that way, but I'm not sure exactly. It has been a long time since I read any of those posts. (At the time, I think the US site was new, and maybe "buggy" to some degree or another. Should be running fine these days, many months later.) My m402 batteries from LiteCigUSA are still doing fine, and they are single-hole units as well, so there are probably many decent sources for reliable m401 series batteries available nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread