Anyone still using a Wismec JoyBo RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpidaFly

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Glenadle, AZ
I stopped vaping for a while almost 2 years ago. I mostly used mech mods (my favorite was my copper nemmy clone) and RDAs. Recently I've taken to vaping again. Bought a Fuchai Duo-3 which I enjoy very much. Bought a Goon 1.5 RDA because I Googled it fast, people seem to be generally favorable toward it...

So yesterday I was digging through my old vape equipment box and I came across one of my old RDAs: a Wismec JayBo. I forgot I even had this one! So I cleaned it up real well, cranked all the airflow open, installed a near identical build to what I have in my Goon 1.5, and put it on my Fuchai.

This is almost odd - I REALLY like this old Wismec JayBo! I think I might like it more than my Goon 1.5! I'm sort of a cloud chaser (I'm not out to win any competitions, I just get satisfaction from playing with the clouds :)) And I swear I get better clouds out of this old RDA than my Goon 1.5. Not to mention that I can't really go above 80W on my Goon without hurting my lips... but I can comfortably chain vape on the old Wismec JayBo at 90W. I can even go a bit higher if I let it cool a bit between hits. The airflow on this thing is just REALLY cool.

Granted, the build deck is a bit funky with its combination of Phillips and hex screws - BUT the staggered post and milled center post is really cool. Even for a smaller diameter RDA, it still easily gobbles up my 3mm ID fused claptons. Enough of a juice well too.

Kind of a cool rediscovery!

I have an Digiflavor Aura RDA on its way... if I take an exceptional liking to it, I might just try to sell my Goon 1.5 and keep the Wismec JoyBo as a backup!

Cool!

Reactions: VictorViper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread