hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've thought about trying the Atlantis before but haven't taken the plunge. I really need to buy a 30 watt digital device that will do sub ohm. I've been running 20 watt isticks and they won't go under 1 ohm. I still use a menthol tobacco that I make myself but have started liking some fruit and sweet flavors. I ran the itaste vanilla for a while that you sell.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    I got the juice in today and it smells amazing! A really great Apple Pie scent! I'm going to wick up a dripper and give it a shot tonight! Thanks for the opportunity to try your juice line out!

I'll report back later tonight.

Awesome!!! yeah that was fast!

Wow that was fast. I figure about 10-14 days for me. :laugh:

Shipped out today, but shipped first class, so I expect a week to NS

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    So I cleaned out my Reo (I know I know, its a Nicoticket approved delivery device! But it's the best "dripping" setup I have/need!)
    86d3359d70f922f20e5d0d4e110f4887.jpg

Made a 1.0 ohm single coil on my Odin and gave Apocolypse a squonk!

Wow! Straight up Cinnamony apple! The first think that came to mind is Apple Jacks. It has that warm homey cinnamon like you get in hot apple cider, not the hot tamales candy cinnamon.

As the coil and KGD broke in I started to taste the pie crust creeping in about a second after I exhaled the vapor.

I'm a mouth to lunger, but as this is max VG I gave it 4 or 5 good lung hits. I was very impressed by the amount of vapor that I was getting! I'm not a cloud chaser but if I was I would be happy with this, and the flavor never faltered!

All in all, thank you for letting me try Apocolypse!! It really is a fantastic juice!!

Communion and Resurrection will be the next on the list!! My favorite juice (to drink) is grape juice, and Communion sounds right up my alley!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I loaded some Tribulation in my igo L dripper with a 1.5 ohm coil at about 10.5 watts. I'm not a sub ohm vaper either. It is a very good semi sweet berry mix. For me it has just the right mix of fruit and sweet flavor. It has that nice little bite to it like a piece of fruit would have. Definitely a winner in my book.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    Made a 1.0 ohm single coil on my Odin and gave Apocolypse a squonk!

Wow! Straight up Cinnamony apple! The first think that came to mind is Apple Jacks. It has that warm homey cinnamon like you get in hot apple cider, not the hot tamales candy cinnamon.

As the coil and KGD broke in I started to taste the pie crust creeping in about a second after I exhaled the vapor.

I'm a mouth to lunger, but as this is max VG I gave it 4 or 5 good lung hits. I was very impressed by the amount of vapor that I was getting! I'm not a cloud chaser but if I was I would be happy with this, and the flavor never faltered!

All in all, thank you for letting me try Apocolypse!! It really is a fantastic juice!!

Communion and Resurrection will be the next on the list!! My favorite juice (to drink) is grape juice, and Communion sounds right up my alley!

If you taste the depth in it, you should get the full monty with some vanilla, whipped cream and caramel!
    The communion is really good, my second fav over tribulation....both very sweet.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    I loaded some Tribulation in my igo L dripper with a 1.5 ohm coil at about 10.5 watts. I'm not a sub ohm vaper either. It is a very good semi sweet berry mix. For me it has just the right mix of fruit and sweet flavor. It has that nice little bite to it like a piece of fruit would have. Definitely a winner in my book.

The honeydew should be poking thru the strawberries and peaches
    Rounds out the flavor with sweet and a hint of sour.....again trib is my fav!

Glad you like it...it is very similar to Pluto by Space Jam (without the mint)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    If you taste the depth in it, you should get the full monty with some vanilla, whipped cream and caramel!
    The communion is really good, my second fav over tribulation....both very sweet.

I'm going to play with the build a little in the next couple of days. That was just a sneak peek for me, me and the wife are flying to OK tomorrow so I don't have time to give it a good go, but what I did taste was fantastic! I'll update when I get back and have more time to sit down with it.

Thanks again!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The honeydew should be poking thru the strawberries and peaches
    Rounds out the flavor with sweet and a hint of sour.....again trib is my fav!

Glad you like it...it is very similar to Pluto by Space Jam (without the mint)

I'm not always the best at explaining flavors but I do know what I like and I really like this one.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    I'm not always the best at explaining flavors but I do know what I like and I really like this one.
    Neither am I really. I just try to sound like I know what I'm talking about. LOL!

I wish I could tolerate melon vapes. There are so many that sound awesome, but the ones I've tried always taste like pickle juice to me. Watermelon, cantaloupe, it doesn't matter.

Pickle juice...

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got some tribulation in a kayfun lite plus V2 today. I made a 1.2 ohm coil with some koh gen do cotton. I tried it as high as 15.5 watts and it still ran good. I've since dialed it down to 11 and am going to keep it there for now. It is wicking fine and flavor is great.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    I got some tribulation in a kayfun lite plus V2 today. I made a 1.2 ohm coil with some koh gen do cotton. I tried it as high as 15.5 watts and it still ran good. I've since dialed it down to 11 and am going to keep it there for now. It is wicking fine and flavor is great.

ooooh that sounds good.
    I didnt know that you like fruit flavors.
    I have a few more that are not listed on the site.

Trinity, the three P's flavor...Pineapple, Passionfruit and Peach with a dollop of whipped cream
    also Forbidden which is a Green Apple vape.
    And Sermon which is Banana Cream....good even if you dont like banana vapes

I will try my best to get sample packs, but I am also working on a cloud line right now.
    That and still trying to crack on vanilla and creamy ones. Not to mention menthol and possibly a tobacco line...wow!
    Most of the good flavor is gone when you go diacetyl free!! haha

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    ooooh that sounds good.
    I didnt know that you like fruit flavors.
    I have a few more that are not listed on the site.

Trinity, the three P's flavor...Pineapple, Passionfruit and Peach with a dollop of whipped cream
    also Forbidden which is a Green Apple vape.
    And Sermon which is Banana Cream....good even if you dont like banana vapes

I will try my best to get sample packs, but I am also working on a cloud line right now.
    That and still trying to crack on vanilla and creamy ones. Not to mention menthol and possibly a tobacco line...wow!
    Most of the good flavor is gone when you go diacetyl free!! haha

Sermon... Banana Cream.... Sounds like Much Yum! :D

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    California
    Thanks for the juice, GP. I received the Apocalypse this afternoon, despite the USPS tracking difficulties hehe. I've been rocking it at .42 ohms, with dual 3mm coils of 8 wraps each, 24 gauge kanthal (in my Infinite CLT V1 RDA). The pie crust is very up front and dominant, but not overwhelming. Cinnamon is laced throughout the draw and exhale, with the light tartness of the apple only coming forward during the exhale. It's a nice separation of flavors that seem to coalesce on the finish, and do so exceptionally well. Also, my whole apartment smells like freshly baked apple pie, now. The vapor production is, not surprisingly at max VG, enormous.
    Guys, this is some very tasty juice. I think it deserves a nicer label, don't you? ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread