Anyone Tried This Company for Capella Before?

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by lilmrsyeti, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lilmrsyeti

lilmrsyeti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm REALLY wanting to try out Stevo's Vanilla Custard juice..I just don't have any Capella flavorings...I saw this site that sells and has in stock, all that is needed for that recipe. Their site just keeps saying how concentrated they are..I was going to order from ecigexprss, but they are out of stock on some that is needed for his recipe...so did a google search and found this site

Concentrated Flavorings|Sugar Free Drink | Flavor Drops

Just wondering if I order from this site, if their flavoring is more concentrated than ecigexpress...don't want to mess up his recipe by adding too much of certain flavors...HELP! :)

2. tonyorion

tonyorion Super Member ECF Veteran

The link goes directly to the Capella website, and I have ordered from them before when they occasionally run a sale. The best prices I have seen for Capella is Netrition. They both deliver in the same sealed bottles, and I have noticed no difference.

Hate to say this, but most ecig stores sell stock flavorings at higher prices (Lorann (Amazon has good prices), Capella, FA). There is a thread on ECF with a lot of useful information: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/348124-where-buy-cheapest-flavorings.html

3. FinallyQuit

FinallyQuit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I order from them ALL the time, their shipping used to be slow as Christmas but the last order arrived quickly. Love love love Capellas flavors. Also love love love Stevo's Vanilla Custard, in fact I'm vaping it right now!

4. lilmrsyeti

lilmrsyeti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

FinallyQuit...your review for that recipe was what made me decide that I just had to order the flavors I didn't have and try it out. I have FW Vanilla Custard..do you think it would taste the same, or should I just suck it up and buy the Cap VC?

5. FinallyQuit

FinallyQuit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I haven't tried any others so I'm not the one to ask. A lot of people make substitutions, myself included, so give it a shot!

6. cookiebun

cookiebun Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I got most of my Capella's directly from them.

7. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That is where i get my Capella flavors from and in the 4oz. bottles.

: ecigexpress
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.