Anyone Tried This Company for Capella Before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
I'm REALLY wanting to try out Stevo's Vanilla Custard juice..I just don't have any Capella flavorings...I saw this site that sells and has in stock, all that is needed for that recipe. Their site just keeps saying how concentrated they are..I was going to order from ecigexprss, but they are out of stock on some that is needed for his recipe...so did a google search and found this site

Concentrated Flavorings|Sugar Free Drink | Flavor Drops

Just wondering if I order from this site, if their flavoring is more concentrated than ecigexpress...don't want to mess up his recipe by adding too much of certain flavors...HELP! :)

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
The link goes directly to the Capella website, and I have ordered from them before when they occasionally run a sale. The best prices I have seen for Capella is Netrition. They both deliver in the same sealed bottles, and I have noticed no difference.

Hate to say this, but most ecig stores sell stock flavorings at higher prices (Lorann (Amazon has good prices), Capella, FA). There is a thread on ECF with a lot of useful information: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/348124-where-buy-cheapest-flavorings.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread