Anyone tried TW's Roast Beef juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deena

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Louisville
Me and my husband bought some of the savory flavors (egg yolk, soy sauce, roasted chicken, cured ham), but never actually tried them. The smelled so bad, we had to triple bag them and put them in the basement. I'm not exaggerating. I tried to sell them on classifieds for 50 cents, but there were no takers :)

I will send them for free to anyone who's willing to pay for shipping (yes, this is a double-dog dare). *I have a taker!

Last edited by a moderator:

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Me and my husband bought some of the savory flavors (egg yolk, soy sauce, roasted chicken, cured ham), but never actually tried them. The smelled so bad, we had to triple bag them and put them in the basement. I'm not exaggerating. I tried to sell them on classifieds for 50 cents, but there were no takers :)

I will send them for free to anyone who's willing to pay for shipping (yes, this is a double-dog dare).
AAAAAAaaaaaaHHHHhhhhhhhh ....I'm to CHICKEN!!!!! ;)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've heard TW has roast beef and roast chicken liquids. Intriguing. Anyone tried these?

It's getting to where we could vape an entire meal including dessert!

Anyone found a baked potato flavor out there? How about bacon?

I've tried the TW's Decadent Vapours' "Roast Beef" and it tastes like roast beef a bit rare. Amazingly true to the flavor, as I find with all DV flavors. But you do have to triple bag it, as it does smell after you open it. Not a bad smell really. Just strong.

LiquidXpress's Kung Pow Chicken is also good - vaping it right now, matter of fact. Not quite as strong as the DV 'roasted' flavors, but very good for a change from the sweets.

cg5071

Feb 12, 2010
northern michigan
got them today actually. thank you. yes, the envelope had a distinct cucumber smell,lol. nothing spilled either :) good pkging. i really love garden cuc's so it at least smells really good. i havnt tried it yet. will report when i do. i thought it might be a good additive to something else for a really fresh green smell or taste. lighten up a fruit flavor or something, not sure yet because up till now i have only tried tobacco flavors. thanks again, deena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread