Anyone try Oumier Wasp Nano ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Took me about 3 min to figure out I like the Wasp Nano more than my Hadaly.
IMG_20170509_154709_240-1.jpg

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I made the perfect drip tip for my Wasp :) What an improvement!
I started with an aluminum Drip tip Filled it down on my drill, cut the excess off & it looks great!
Now my lip is far enough away, makes it a way more comfortable vape :)
They should sell a separate cap thats 510 DT compadable.

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
I started with an aluminum Drip tip Filled it down on my drill, cut the excess off & it looks great!

There must be some variance in the caps. I have two (one SS and one gold) and they both have unmodified 510 drip tips sitting in them perfectly.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
There must be some variance in the caps. I have two (one SS and one gold) and they both have unmodified 510 drip tips sitting in them perfectly.
I'm wondering if maybe they changed the cap in later runs.It seems most people that got them right when they were released are having issues,where like mine was a later run,and drip tips fit fine.

Reactions: Steamer861

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
I'm wondering if maybe they changed the cap in later runs.It seems most people that got them right when they were released are having issues,where like mine was a later run,and drip tips fit fine.

I'm not sure there's any rhyme or reason at all. Both of mine were preorders, so as far as I'm aware, they were both in the first batch.

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway
Another thing. With a lot of air flow this thing is geared for large coils. But the chamber is very narrow so there is a limit to how wide a coil fits there. I have a 28/32 fused clapton with ID 2.5 mm and anything wider won't go in. The vape is stellar though and better than the Hadaly with the same build.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
I thought I had the spitting under control but it's back. If I get the wicking just right it's tolerable but I'm too lazy for that.
IMG_20170516_072014_076-1.jpg

Found this DT in my stash but it does mute the flavor a tiny bit, almost undedectable but there. BTW, I don't have an early release Wasp so my 510 DTs fit perfectly.

Reactions: Steamer861

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I may have to order Wasp next purchase because The Hadaly I think is over hyped or didn't meet expectations.
    The Split R gives me twice the flavor as both Hadaly and NarDa using just one coil.
    The Split R is short so it looks great on all my mods and eliminates the top heavy effect from tall RDA or tanks.
    Is there any advantages of getting the brass Wasp versus the SS version?
    Oh the Reo P67 are back in stock.
    I've been wanting a reo but my hcigar inbox BF just destroys mech mod battery life and TC actually works like it's supposed too.
    Still like to have a reo though!

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    I thought I had the spitting under control but it's back.

I find if I lower the coil, so it's just about even with the Air hole. I get little to no spit back
    If I raise the coil just slightly so the air flow hole is just underneath I get spit back.
    So Air hitting the side of the coil no spit back:) Air under the coil Spit Back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread