Anyone try the Aspire clearos/tanks yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Weird, every time I click on that link I get this:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to Vivid Smoke

Access a cached copy of www..vividsmoke..com/.aspire-.et-.s-.bdc-.glassomizer..html

And then a pop up letting me know my malware has successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious site.

Google that error that you are getting. I only know this because there is another site that a friend kept getting the same as you and was afraid to order from. It was awhile back so I don't recall the details but, lots of info out there about it :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    myfreedomsmokes have them in 1.8ohm and 2.1ohm and they are cheaper - http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/miscellaneous/aspire-bottom-dual-coil-bdc-replacement-coil-heads-5pk/

And a lot of different designs here - Aspire BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) Clearomizers & Tanks

I ordered the blue Kanger T3 style one from smoke-evolution and 2 pack of coils from myfreedomsmokes, started checking around after watching Pbusardo video on youtube about them, be my 1st bottom coil clearo, been using DC top coils for a while now, but been wanting to see the difference with the bottom coil clearo's.

My Aspire tank turned up today, unfortunately it was not the one I ordered, as can see above, I ordered a blue T3 style, instead I received a mini protank style instead, which I could of lived with, but it is PINK, I am a guy and sure didn't want a pink one, and on top of that, the one I ordered had a plastic drip tip, this one has a metal drip tip, I don't like the metal tips as hard on my teeth, when at work I hold my PV in my mouth, so metal does not work for me.

It was only $8, and as that product has been taken down, I guess they don't have them anymore, so not going to bother return it, I have tried it out, apart from hating the metal mouth piece, I am liking the BDC, I have been using the iclear 16 DC's, but was getting the odd burn hit using a 50/50 juice, so far I am not getting that with the BDC, the flavor with this is a lot better than the iclear.

So with the short time I have been using the product, I am impressed with the aspire BDC, just not impressed with my messed up order, but would recommend people to try these out.

Update - Vendor is sending me a new CE5 blue clearo at there expense, it wasn't what I was expecting or looking for, but I'm sure not complaining, awesome customer service to make me happy, and I admit it worked, I would order from them again as sorting it out :)

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    I got some of each in glass today. So far, I like them alot. The Davide is the same as my original Davide, just uses a sleeve in order to adapt and use the BDCs with it. The Davide in general just seems better quality than my Protanks IMO.

The glass Vivi's and the glass Ego BDCs all seem to be high in quality.

I have only been using them a few hours but, the taste is fantastic to me.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    MFS has the least expensive Aspires I was able to find and they're in stock. Their 5 pack of replacement Aspire Coil/Heads is $3.00 cheaper than other sites.

And now their sale is -15%

"We are putting EVERYTHING on sale this week. All Retail and even our Wholesale products are 15% OFF with the coupon code OCT15. Simply enter the code in your shopping cart or during checkout to receive the discount. The only restriction is that this discount cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon code. Offer Expires 10/27/2013."

Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I've been using my aspire BDC for a week now, and still loving it, when got it, I washed out the clearo, but didn't clean the coil, so had no need for drying time and didn't get any bad taste when 1st started vaping, still using the same coil that came with it without cleaning and put about 15-20mils of juice through it so far, right now I have a plastic ET and a CE5, I prefer the ET as holds nearly double the amount of juice over the CE5 style one, as these are dual coil they do drink the juice faster and will drain your battery faster, but think they are worth it.

As liked them so much, got a glass ET with the metal sleeve in blue coming soon hopefully, think it will look really cool, so looking forward to getting that one :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread