• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone up in the Rockford/Beloit Wi area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Sorry to come in and hijack your thread like this, but I just got a loved one started vaping and am having a very tough time finding local vape shops in and around Rockford. Where would you guys suggest to buy locally?

Also, if I'm ever visiting up there, I'd love to meet up too.

This is a great place to check for local stores: VaporSearchUSA

The closest we have in the Rockford area is Brad (SweetVapes) but he doesn't have a store, though he might let you pick up from his home if you ask. He does make juice, I really like his Wild Berry juice, and has some hardware and accessories, but he is mostly known for his awesome wooden box mods. However, he is planning on moving soon.

Other than him, you will have to either order online or go into the NW burbs or Chicago.

Throttles

Night Time Watch
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Northern IL
This is a great place to check for local stores: VaporSearchUSA

The closest we have in the Rockford area is Brad (SweetVapes) but he doesn't have a store, though he might let you pick up from his home if you ask. He does make juice, I really like his Wild Berry juice, and has some hardware and accessories, but he is mostly known for his awesome wooden box mods. However, he is planning on moving soon.

Other than him, you will have to either order online or go into the NW burbs or Chicago.

Which is why a few of us here at my work have been kicking around an Idea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread