Anyone use 0 nic ejuice?

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by mike604, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mike604

mike604 Full Member

I was just wondering how many people use nic free ejuice, and what canadian vendors sell it cheaper than the juices with nic in them.

Thanks

2. Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use nic free e-juice! The flavor is absolutely amazing! As for your other question, I have no idea. I'm sorry.

3. viktor

viktor Super Member ECF Veteran

If you are free of nicotine dependency why do you bother with e-cigs at all? Leave it.

4. AzPlumber

AzPlumber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I doubt you will find many vendors with lower prices on no nic juice. Nicotine is a very small percentage of a juice and cost to a vendor is minimal. For example the nicotine in my DIY 12mg is less than a penny a ml and I'm sure a vendor is less than that.

5. cjcaddy

cjcaddy Full Member

The reason a lot of people DIY is so that they can eventually ween themselves down to zero nic. Although I'm not there yet I make a batch of no nic to vape in the afternoon because thats when I tend to chain vape and I'll get a nic headache otherwise lol try CRAVE eliquid in Vancouver. $$$ but all natural and I believe no nic.

6. Zurd

Zurd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The real reason a lot of people DIY is to save money. You can always order 0 nic from vendors.

I'm still at 12mg nic, I like the throat hit from the nicotine. Weirdly I can also vape 100% PG unflavored and it's not that bad :)

7. Towmotor

Towmotor Super Member

Just made my first batch of 0 nic, feel like I am ready to step down to that level, hoping I am right. Will take a full tank to work tomorrow and see how it goes. And yes, I will bring a 2nd tank with a nic infused juice just in case.

8. Beaver

Beaver Senior Member ECF Veteran

[edited]

If it was only about nicotine dependency we could all quit by using the patch.

9. vexxis

vexxis Senior Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    I often buy 0mg of the same flavour as some with nicotine. I started with 24mg but now am down to 12 but have some 24mg left, so a 50/50 mix of 24/0 yields 12mg. I also add some to my 12mg (taking it down to 8 or so) for use if I'm going to be vaping more than normal (like watching a movie, etc.).

10. Ryedan

Ryedan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've been vaping almost exclusively zero nic juice for going on a couple of years now. I also drink decaff coffee. Vaping is not about the nic for everyone just like drinking coffee is not about the caffeine for everyone.

Vape on my friend.

11. Ryedan

Ryedan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I do, but I can't help you much because I make my own juice. I use VG and PG from Shoppers Drug Mart and flavorings mostly from Canvape and Happy Vaper. If I remember correctly the last time I calculated it up, costs me around $0.08 a ml. So $0.80 per 10 ml, $2.40 per 30 ml.

Works for me :)

12. ForeverDiving

ForeverDiving Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I only use 0 nic. Most of my juice are DIY so they come cheaper without nic too. In Mexico 100 mg/ml nicotine is about Mx$10 per ml (about US75ȼ, so 30ml of juice without nic are US$2.25 cheaper than the same juice with 10mg/ml strength. They taste better too! :D

http://www.provaping.com/esp/index/item/186/s/nicotina-concentrada-100mg-9999-pura-usp-grade

13. SummerTimeHappiness

SummerTimeHappiness Moved On

I just switched to 0 nic and I'm doing it pretty much now to the oral fixation of vaping I guess

14. Raztax

Raztax Senior Member ECF Veteran

You have never had to buy nic in Canada I see lol.
    I DiY as well and the cheapest nic I can find in Canada is by far the most expensive ingredient in my mix.

Edit: I don't use 0 nic but my wife does. I have not seen any vendors that sell it at a lower price.

15. ColeyLikesBacon

ColeyLikesBacon Full Member Verified Member

My dad's been on 0mg for the past month, tried to give up vaping completely, but still goes back to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.