Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks,I was a little worried that it wouldn't have enough power to run it. How did you like the Pro 3?

It's been several years since I used my Protanks but they were great. When Kanger came out with the Aerotanks I loved my Protanks even more when I swapped out the base and replaced it with an adjustable airflow control base. I prefer an "airy draw" as I am a lung inhaler vs a M2L (mouth-to-lung) inhaler.

I no longer use them because even with the airflow base I can't really direct lung inhale with them.

Aerotank Base.jpg

Last edited:

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
I probably wouldn't go below the 1.2 ohm coils and the 1.5 would probably work better with an ego battery. Try out the coils that come with the tank and adjust from there. I haven't tried the new OCCs yet but definitely will on my next order. The air flow valve replaces the base on your PT3. The coil screws into it just like on the original base. It increase the amount of air you can draw through the tank considerably for more vapor.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I've been using the pro 3 almost exclusively for the past year, largely because I can rebuild the coils, don't like the constant refilling of a dripper and still like to mouth-to-lung inhale. The amount of vapor is more than adequate and flavor is fine... Plus they are now pretty cheap.

Jesem, I got a couple of Aerotanks about a month ago. Are they the same coil as the pro 3? If so, are you rebuilding the dual coil? I was wishing I could at least re-wick them, as I'm going through way too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread