Anyone using a Sophia with an IBTanked on their Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I just set up my Sophia and I found it to be fairly easy. I love the flavor boost I am getting with the Sophia! Right now I have it set up in the DBase tank I got from By Leo, but the downside to that tank is that it does not hold much juice.

I am feeling 'not too smart'--and have searched both google and youtube before I posted here with this question because it is probably simple and I am just missing it…

I have both the SnP 22 and 23 tanks--I wanted to set the Sophia up in one of those, however for the life of me, I can't get the tanks apart to change the O rings. I have really tried --but the caps will not budge to get them apart.

I am sure someone here can give me the 'tip' or answer as to how to accomplish this! Like I said--I am not feeling too smart--so be 'kind' :oops::unsure:

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Thx for the info and searching now..I take it that it has Ego threading? I don't own any ego thread PVs but for a couple of bucks, maybe worth it. I'm not sure why it's so hard for me to taste flavors or if I can find a strong one, I get the "muted taste" thing quite quickly.

Not full blown vapors tongue (had that twice and know exactly what that's all about) but just a very muted taste on my fav juices quick. It drives me insane!!! So I have to rotate tanks like a mad woman, making a huge list of different tanks I want to get because I need to rotate so often and I drink so much water that I may need to build a lake in my back yard so dehydration isn't the issue.

My perfect world right now would have to be 12-15 ProVaris and 25-30 high quality tanks/various toppers :facepalm: just so I can switch up flavors daily.

Sorry Angie, didn't see this earlier... it's 510 threading, but very narrow, so about ego sized. The only one I have with ego threading is the Igo-F (don't get this, the drip tip doesn't come off and it's HUGE). Most RBA RDA will fit on anything, they're just small.

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
I got an email from Leo labeled dispatched when it finally shipped. I will warn you,tracking it is actually a bit confusing, especially when he gives you two different sites to track it with. Use the first one,as it translates to English better. It took four days to ship out, and now the eternal wait begins. Hehe.

Tapatalking it up in HD on my Kindle Fire HDX

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Yes-I got it directly from By Leo. From order to delivery was a little over 2 weeks. He sent an email when he sent it, but tracking was a little funky.

So happy to hear you're loving the Sophia! I'm not sure how to check when mine ships. :oops: Did you get urs direct from byLeo? My account states "open" so I assume it hasn't shipped yet.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Yes-I got it directly from By Leo. From order to delivery was a little over 2 weeks. He sent an email when he sent it, but tracking was a little funky.

I've found tracking to be all but non existant with Global Postal from By Leo. But then I don't use what is probably the better of the two sources they offer to track because I won't disable my blockers for it. My last order was placed with them on 12/27, but with the weekend and holiday I don't expect to be seeing it anytime soon - probably still at least 2 weeks out.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Every time I have ordered anything out side the USA, tracking would only show 1 or 2 scans, when they first receive it, then you see nothing till USPS gets it, then you get to track it. My last order from Leo took 3 weeks, but it was the holiday season.

KAS

My experiences with foreign vapemail has depended on which carrier the package was shipped by was. The worst, Israel Post, showed nothing at all on tracking except preparing for acceptance until after it was actually delivered to my door over 3 weeks later - then still showed nothing new except delivered by USPS after I signed for it. No tracking before or for acceptance or release by US Customs, no tracking across the country from NY or local processing, etc. Next worst was coming from Eastern Canada via Canada Post, very expensive shipping, slow with spotty tracking. The best was easily TNT from the UK, 2 days from acceptance to delivery with every step along the way updated as it happened. Next best, UPS from Greece, 3 days acceptance to delivery with every step updated.

Global Postal reminds me of Israel Post. Why I'll buy my By Leo from HOM in the UK if they have it in stock... you get the products for about the same cost in USD with very fast shipping on TNT that is way cheaper than Royal Airmail, and with tracking that is kept very current door to door.
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread