Anyone using any new devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lova

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2014
Finland
Got an RX200S along with the Mage rta (Red + Black is mine, Grey/Silver is my friends')
2cfcb5f176cbfad4aaf9ea51d196a9ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Got an RX200S along with the Mage rta (Red + Black is mine, Grey/Silver is my friends')
2cfcb5f176cbfad4aaf9ea51d196a9ba.jpg

Verrrry nice. Don't give the other one back; they look great together :p

I like the tattoo on your arm! Do you mind sharing its origin?

Reactions: Foggy Road

Lova

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2014
Finland
Verrrry nice. Don't give the other one back; they look great together :p

I like the tattoo on your arm! Do you mind sharing its origin?
His and hers :) Plus is my Fiancee and Minus is mine :D Basically I'm the more negative one in the relationship, to put it bluntly haha
347zdoz.jpg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
His and hers :) Plus is my Fiancee and Minus is mine :D Basically I'm the more negative one in the relationship, to put it bluntly haha
347zdoz.jpg
:wub::wub::wub::hubba::hubba::hubba:

I love it! It's kind of a positive and negative energy that balances out. I love the his and hers mods too! Did you guys set a date?

This pic is amazing!!!

Reactions: Lova

Lova

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2014
Finland
:wub::wub::wub::hubba::hubba::hubba:

I love it! It's kind of a positive and negative energy that balances out. I love the his and hers mods too! Did you guys set a date?

This pic is amazing!!!
No, no date yet unfortunately. We're planning on moving abroad in the future, so we're still kinda waiting for the correct date to arrive in the future :)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
No, no date yet unfortunately. We're planning on moving abroad in the future, so we're still kinda waiting for the correct date to arrive in the future :)

It'll come your way and it will feel right when it does. Where are you guys planning on relocating to?

I'm from the U.S., so whenever I hear someone say "abroad," I automatically think of Europe! I've never been to Europe and I'm really dying to go.

SOME DAY!!!! :2cool:

Lova

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2014
Finland
It'll come your way and it will feel right when it does. Where are you guys planning on relocating to?

I'm from the U.S., so whenever I hear someone say "abroad," I automatically think of Europe! I've never been to Europe and I'm really dying to go.

SOME DAY!!!! :2cool:

No idea yet, Denver, CO sounds a nice place to live, as does middle Europe and UK.

We're from up north in Europe, Finland hahaha! Europe's a nice place to travel around, lots of nice cities. We actually live in one with buildings from the 18th century in thr city area! Here are few of the oldest buildings in whole Finland actually, Germans burnt most of the cities down to ash during the wars over here.

The city we currently live in is Raahe/Brahestad, really nice small village-type city!

So how are you getting along with your TFV4 mini?

I absolutely love my TFV4 mini tank! IT's great. It's really reliable. LOVE that it's top fill. I still have yet to change my coil.. it just hasn't been necessary. Still using the quad coil at 75W. I've probably put 4 or 5 different flavors... different nic strengths... different VG/PG ratios... through it and it's still holding up really really well! I highly recommend it!!!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
What do you think of the mech mods?
Love my mechs, it's not the rocket science a lot of people would have you believe.
Anything you can use on a regulated mod you can use on a mech. I used standard cartos, then carto tanks, then the Genesis tanks and so on. I don't know why people freak out so much about using something with a factory coil on a mech, that's all we had to use back then!
But yeah, a mech with a properly set up genny, it's pretty hard to beat that.

A mech with an RDA and a coil you made yourself...best vape you'll get.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

I had a manhattan mech mod with a dark horse rda and was wonderful.. for a while.. after I melted 2 dark horses with the button on the manhattan not being able to lock.. but then switched to the tugboat rda and worked wonderfully. :) Just wanted to get someone elses opinion on mech mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread