Anyone vape at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
sometimes I wish that i had an office job! Either way, I work in a factory, and my co-workers and team lead and supervisor could careless, it's the operations manager and HR that don't want to police it, just thinking of this dumb statement makes me a bit peeved! Either way, I go out with the smokers and stealth in the bathroom, like I said none of my co-workers care, so I only have to listen for high heels in the bathroom lol

thevinstigator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
New Jersey
I have been vaping right in our office area but for the last 2 weeks we have been on night shift, next week we go on day shift and I am thinking of just going to the bathroom for some quick pokes and then when I really need a few I will go outside to the somke area. Thanks for the tips here though.

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
I'm trying to convert my employees to vaping. I'm buying those who are interested each a kit, and I supply DIY and store bought liquid while on the job. U.S. Plastics sells 6ml bottles by the hundred count for pretty cheap, I just fill em and hand them out at the beginning of the first shift. When they turn in an empty, I give them another. A guy vaping my juice while working is still cheaper for me than a guy spending 15 minutes every 2 hours to take a smoke break.

martinidiver

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Newcastle
Hi Guys

Noob member getting my first post logged, I vape all day in an open office with 200 people around me. I guess i try and be fairly descrete by not walking past our HR director blowing a huge plume of smoke in her face but also dont hide the fact. I have not had a single person complain or make any kind of negative comment , most people dont know what i am doing, I do get questions and actually normally a good for you type response ( as the questions always lead into the fact that i stopped smoking after 20 years in Jan and havnt touched one since)

Cheers

Mike

MightyWhighty

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
San Jose
I just take a lot of breaks (~4 times for 15 min). If I'm slammed at work I'll just take a hit off my carto and hold the vape in until nothing comes out. I just tell my boss that I turned the vapor off. It seems to work. One time though I freaked out a project manager when he came to my cubical and talked to me mid-inhale and a puff of vape came out. He just started laughing. I also have an easier time when I make a joke about it, like saying "It's just boston cream pie." So all over the office people know I suck down a strange device, but I normally do it outside. So when I stealth vape at my desk and someone sees me, they know I'm just stealing a vape basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread