Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

Your mini Protank 3 will come with drip tip and possibly one or two coils. Your will need to purchase replacement coils as a coil will only last a couple of weeks (+/-) depending on the juice you are using. High VG juice (as well as sweet and dark colored juice) will "gunk" up a coil fast.

ethereality

Nov 13, 2014
Philadelphia
Thanks guys, I must admit looking for juice is a little overwhelming.. I have seen over 20-30 sites and each one has 20-30 flavors... Can you recommend a couple good ones? I have smoked malboro lights for the past 5+ years so maybe start off with something similiar?

I know a lot of the companies have tobacco flavors, but I, unfortunately, can not offer anything because I haven't tried any tobacco juices. I know I smoked light cigarettes before I switched to vaping, and I was always a fan of mellow flavors (I'm sensitive to inhaling anything with a strong flavor/scent). Virgin Vapor makes my absolute favorite juice, which is my everyday: French Vanilla. It's smooth and subtle, but still delicious.

Honestly, my best advice is to find a vapor shop near you. They typically have testers set up and you can try flavors as you please so you can get a general idea of what you're buying!

Thanks guys, I must admit looking for juice is a little overwhelming.. I have seen over 20-30 sites and each one has 20-30 flavors... Can you recommend a couple good ones? I have smoked malboro lights for the past 5+ years so maybe start off with something similiar?

Vixen Vapors is really good when it comes to e-liquid. You can change your VG/PG levels, as well as double or triple the flavor in your juice for a stronger taste. They have some really good flavors as well. I typically stick to Raspberry, but I'm not very picky when it comes to flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread